Welcome to our Freedom Planet 2 Sonic and Amy Find guide. Here’s where to find a Sonic and Amy reference to take pictures with.
Freedom Planet 2 Sonic and Amy Find
Here’s where to find a Sonic and Amy reference to take pictures with.
1) Play the game up until you reach Parusa.
2) Head right until you reach near the end of the map.
3) Sunny and Amelia are always close to each other.
4) Enjoy the references when talking to each of them multiple times.
About Freedom Planet 2
Join the heroes of Avalice as they face their greatest challenge yet! An ancient terror has emerged from the depths of the ocean. Merga, a water dragon from Avalice’s oldest and deadliest war, has been freed from her crystal prison as a consequence of the Kingdom Stone’s destruction. War is imminent once again, but this time, the heroes are split between sides. As friendships are tested, will the girls stand united when Bakunawa rises?
- Four playable characters available from the start, each with her own unique fighting style: Lilac the Dragon (Speed Type), Carol the Wildcat (Brawler Type), Milla the Hound (Explorer Type), and Neera the Frost Knight (Power Type).
- Explore the world of Avalice in Adventure mode. Travel through a sprawling world map filled with treasures, landmarks, and over 100 unique animal NPCs to interact with and catalog.
- Dive straight into the action with Classic Mode. Accessible after completing Adventure mode once, this streamlined navigation screen gives you quick access to stages and other important features without the need for travelling.
- Test your fighting skills in the Battlesphere arena. Once reached, the Battlesphere hosts a variety of challenges featuring enemies and bosses you’ve previously encountered, along with brand new surprises!
- Parry enemy attacks with the new Guard button. If timing’s not your thing, an Auto Guard option in the Assist settings makes your character automatically guard against attacks if possible.