Welcome to our Harvestella All Jobs Unlock guide. This guide will show you how to unlock all jobs in the game. We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the HARVESTELLA game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our HARVESTELLA guide.
Harvestella All Jobs Unlock
How to Unlock All Jobs in Harvestella? This guide will show you!
These are all the available jobs and the requirements to unlock each one of them:
- Fighter: Available from the start
- Mage: Unlocked after encountering the Unicorn ( Location = Higan Canyon) to unlock it
- Assault Savant: Increase relationship with Aria to unlock it
- Sky Lancer: Increase relationship with Asyl ( Location = Nemea Town) to unlock it
- Shadow Walker: Increase relationship with Istina ( Location = Nemea Town) to unlock it
- Mechanic: Increase relationship with Heine ( Location = Shatolla) to unlock it
- Woglinde: Increase relationship with Emo ( Location = Shatolla) to unlock it
- Avenger: Increase relationship with Brakka ( Location = Holy Capital Argene) to unlock it
- Pilgrim: Increase relationship with Shrika ( Location = Holy Capital Argene) to unlock it
- Lunamancer: Increase relationship with Dianthus to unlock it
What is each Job for?
- Fighter: Physical frontliner with some ranged attacks.
- Mage: Long ranged combat with Ice and Lightning
- Sky Lancer: Physical AoE wind-based attacks.
- Shadow Walker: Frontliner with dual blades
- Assault Savant: Adds effects and attributes to your physical attacks.
- Mechanic: Weaks enemies and physical attacks.
- Woglinde: Support class
- Avenger: A long distanced physical attack class
- Pilgrim: Physical and magical attacks
- Lunamancer: AoE magical damage.
How to Increase Friendship?
Your bond with each character grows whenever you interact with them. The more you interact with specific characters, the stronger your bond will be, and the better your friendship will be as well.
Increasing the level of friendship is important because beyond unlocking romantic options, you will unlock Jobs and Skills that will be very useful to you in the game. So just interact with all the characters whenever you can. But if you are interested in unlocking a specific job, focus on the character that, as we have indicated in the previous section, unlocks that job.