Table of Contents Show
The New Army Walkthrough
- Take a left and go down the stairs and through the tunnel towards the museum.
- Walk up to the dolphin fountain in front of the museum and find Ted Mendez who is in a military uniform.
- Follow him towards the water and listen in to his phone call. This will begin the story.
- Once he finishes, follow him until he stops to take a smoke.
- Subdue him, disguise yourself as Ted Mendez, and then hide his body in the wood-chipper in the private property section right behind you.
- Walk into the museum and go up to the receptionist. Follow her instructions to go up the stairs to your right.
- Go up the stairs and at the top, you will be greeted by an employee. Follow her to the demonstration.
- Once you arrive at the demonstration, The New Army story will be complete.
- Listen to the demonstration from Knox and follow along with his prompts to test the robot.
- After that, follow Knox to the lab.
- Once you’re in the lab, wait for Knox to finish talking and leave. Go to your right and you should find a picture of him on the desk.
- Grab the picture and head back to the demonstration room.
- Request a new demonstration from the lab tech and wait for him to call Knox.
- Listen to Knox once he arrives and wait for him to prompt you to test the robot again.
- Walk up to the robot and scan the picture of Knox that you picked up from the lab.
- The robot will then kill Knox.
- Then you’ll be able to walk out the door unnoticed
The New Army Mission Detailed
Robert Knox has a new robotics project underway that uses facial recognition to identify targets. In this story, you will disguise yourself as Ted Mendez, a defense funding consultant with the United States military, who is getting a private demonstration of the technology.
Once you spawn facing the entrance to the race, take a left and go down the stairs and through the tunnel that leads to the museum. To the left of the museum, you should see a dolphin fountain with a man dressed in a military uniform, that is Ted Mendez.
Follow Mendez as he walks towards the water and calls someone on his phone. Listen in to his phone call to begin the story. Once he finishes talking on the phone, follow him until he stops to take a smoke.
Once he begins smoking, subdue him and take his disguise. Drag his body into the woodchipper that is located in the private property section right behind you.
Now that you are disguised as Mendez, walk back over to the museum and go up to the receptionist just inside the door. She will instruct you to head up the stairs to your right. Follow her instructions and at the top of the steps you will be greeted by an employee who will take you to the demonstration
Once you have arrived at the demonstration, The New Army Story will be complete. Listen to the demonstration and follow along with the prompts to test the robot.
After Knox finishes talking, follow him to the lab. In the lab, you will see a picture of Knox on a table to your right. Grab the picture and head back to the demonstration room.
Request a new demonstration from the lab tech and he will call Knox in. Once Knox has arrived, he will instruct you to test the robot again as he stands in front of it. This time use the picture of Knox that you picked up and scan it into the robot. This will prompt the robot to kill Knox.
You will then be able to walk out the door unnoticed and Robert Knox will be eliminated.
The Finish Line Assassination Help
There are 18 different ways to assassinate your enemies in The Finish Line mission in Hitman 2. Below are some helpful tips to accomplishing all of them!
1. The Man and the Sea:
Shoot the hook off of the fish trophy on the pier and hit Knox when he is walking by.
2. Better Burn Up Than Fade Away:
Completed in The Triumph Story
3. The Message:
Grab the USB drive from Knox’s office and use it to disable the satellite dish. When Knox comes to fix it, push him off the ledge.
4. Under the Sea:
Shoot the hanging shark in the aquarium of the museum when Robert Knox walks underneath it so that it falls on his head and kills him
5. Pink Menace:
Completed in the Pretty in Pink Story.
6. Hot Shot:
Get a nitrous bottle from one of the garage’s and pour it in the Chili Bottles in the bar. Disqualify Sierra from the race, dress as her competition, and challenge her to a chili shot competition.
7. The Florida Diet:
Serve Knox position when he comes to the Florida Man’s food stand. Make sure that you have the kind of poison that will kill him.
8. Don’t Drink and Drive:
Poison the trophy at Sierra Knox’s awards ceremony.
9. Explosive Liaisons:
Steal the bomb from the security office’s safe right by the welcome entrance and then plant it on Sierra’s car (follow the A Perfect Machine Story). Go back to the spawn point and use the payphone to set a meeting with Robert Knox and at the meeting give him the remote detonator.
10. External Combustion Engine:
Completed in Turbo Charged Story.
11. Ocular Administration:
Put some poison in Knox’s eyedrops, and when he uses them he will die.
12. Wheel of Misfortune:
Completed in the A Perfect Machine Story.
13. Victim Overdose:
Make the medic give Sierra too many vitamins when she comes in for her booster.
14. Doctor 47:
Completed in Intravenous Story.
15. Days of Thunder:
Equip a remote explosive before starting the mission. Follow the A Perfect Machine story and instead of loosening the tire, plant an explosive.
16. The Tree Falls on the Apple:
When Robert Knox comes next to the satellite dish, push him off the edge when he says Sierra’s name. This can be completed along with “The Message.”
17. Moving Target:
Bring a sniper rifle into the mission. Set up on one of the overpasses and shoot Sierra.
18. Paranoid Android:
Completed in The New Army Story.