Hello everyone from our Kamifuda Chapter 27 guide! Master the magical arts through the ancient ritual of Kamifuda: Covenant sworn channel, a system of duels where long-dead powers sleep in secret cards. Below you will find information on how to beat chapter 27 in this exciting adventure!
Kamifuda Chapter 27 Guide
Welcome to our Kamifuda Chapter 27 Guide. Beating the Chapter 27 fight seemed impossible, and we spent more time restarting it than we were willing to admit. In a situation where someone might eventually get stuck, this guide will help!
How to Beat Chapter 27
The win condition is simply to get the opponent to zero reserve on the First Round without ever Ending Priority.
For Chapter 27 fight, you must win before ending priority, otherwise you will not have enough reserves to survive with this deck.
The “minimal” deck is:
- 3x [Blood Ritual] (supplemental damage)
- 3x [Sacrificial Rite] (combo opener)
- 1x [Forethought]
- 1x [Surge] (if you run out of energy)
- 3x [Charge]
- 3x [Blaze] (combo damage)
- 3x [Parasite] (alternative combo damage, but less efficient)
- 3x [Inner Peace] (for some safety if you run out of reserves near the end)
You can modify it if you don’t have all the cards, but having [Blaze] or [Parasite] is essential.
You can mix and match the order depending on your initial hand.
- Play all 3x [Sacrificial Rite] to draw the deck
- Play all 3x [Blood Ritual]
- Play 3x [Blaze]
- Play 1x [Parasite] (if you have it) or 1x [Inner Peace], but NOT both
- Play 1x [Forethought] to pass priority
The discard should always have exactly the number of cards you are drawing, if you have more the combo will break
Until the opponent End Priority and while you have energy:
- 2x [Blaze] -> 1x [Charge] -> 3x [Blaze] -> 1x [Forethought]
If the opponent did not End Priority and you are out of energy:
- 2x [Blaze] -> 1x [Charge] -> 3x [Blaze] -> 1x [Surge] -> 1x [Forethought]
If you get to this point more than once, you will need to change the main loop to:
- 1x [Blaze] -> 1x [Charge] -> 3x [Blaze] -> 1x [Surge] -> 1x [Forethought]
After the opponent End Priority, repeat until their reserve drops to zero (and you win):
- 2x [Blaze] -> 1x [Charge]
- When their reserve is low enough, you can just stop the loop and use all [Parasite] and [Blaze] to finish
Hope that helps!