Empty Publish Code FIX
The best part is you get to disconnect the VPN so that your connection is normal. Here’s how to do it:
- Activate your VPN of choice and choose any not-blocked region before launching steam. You’ll probably be prompted to log back into steam with your password.
- Load the game. Get past the usual crash point at the KOG logo.
- When you are at the server select screen, disconnect your VPN.
- Wait and check steam. You should notice yourself disconnect and reconnect or be prompted again for your password to connect. I think it’s easiest to spot the giant “NO CONNECTION” on your friends list. If you don’t wait and try to log into the server it will get stuck on ‘authenticating’.
Note: You can try setting PublishCode=na in Steam launch options. This is how you manually set the region in beta, not sure if it will help you though.
- Go to your library
- Head over to Kurtzpel
- Right click it and go to “Properties”
- Go to “launch setup or launch options”
- Type in “PublishCode=NA”…if that doesnt work then try: “ZoneCode=live PublishCode=NA”