Table of Contents Show
This guide will show you Mirror Dungeons Abnormality Cheats in Limbus Company. Copy page of different Abno options to maximize this E.G.O. gains! We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Limbus Company game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Limbus Company guide.
Limbus Company Mirror Dungeons Abnormality Cheats
Welcome to our Limbus Company Mirror Dungeons Abnormality Cheatsguide. Copy page of different Abno options to maximize this E.G.O. gains!
Fox and the Umbrellas
“Pull out the umbrellas”
- “Pet the Fox”
- – Sloth/Lust/Pride Advantage Check
- – On a successful check, gain E.G.O Gift Sunshower
Aberration Burrowing Heaven
“Close your Eyes”
- “Return the gaze”
- – Identities without Pride Affinity take 10 HP damage
- – Identities with Pride Affinity heal 10 HP
Aberration Happy Teddy Bear
“Remove the nails”
- “Bandage its wounds”
- – All Allies heal(s) 10 HP
- – Identities with Lust Affinity heal 10 HP
“Mimic the cry”
- “Sit and wait”
- -Gain E.G.O Gift Melty Eyeball
Fairy Wine Dealer
- – Two options, “Share it with everyone” or “Let one person drink it all”
- “Share it with everyone”
- – All Allies heal(s) 15 HP
- – Identities with Gluttony Affinity heal SP
“Shake your head”
Philip Lookin Guy
- “Reach out to grab its hand”
- – All Allies takes 13 SP damage
- – E.G.O Gift Phantom Pain earned
- “Sample the green substance”
- – “Gluttony/Gloom Advantage” Check
- – Success, gain E.G.O Gift Sticky Resin
- “Accept Blood”
- – Gain E.G.O Gift Phlebotomy Pack
- “Write [Hello]”
About Limbus Company
Limbus Company is set in a world that has been destroyed by a global catastrophe. The game takes place in a world where humanity is struggling to survive, and the few remaining survivors are constantly fighting to stay alive. Players take on the role of a team leader who is tasked with leading a group of characters through this harsh world. The story of Limbus Company is filled with mystery and intrigue, and players will encounter many plot twists and surprises along the way.
The game’s main objective is to lead a team of characters through dangerous terrain and complete various missions along the way. The game is split into two main modes – Exploration and Combat.
Exploration Mode involves players moving their characters across the game’s map, exploring the environment, and interacting with various objects and characters. Players can collect resources, loot, and weapons, which will help them progress through the game. During exploration mode, players can also encounter enemies that they can either fight or avoid.
Combat Mode is where the game really shines. Combat in Limbus Company is turn-based, and players must use their strategic thinking to defeat their opponents. The game allows players to use a variety of weapons, such as guns, knives, and grenades, and each character has their unique set of abilities that can be used to turn the tide of battle.