Welcome to our Lost Ark Patch Notes guide. The March Update with new content and a swath of bug repairs has gotten here!
Lost Ark Patch Notes
Downtime for the upgrade will begin on March 10 at 12AM PT (8AM UTC) and is anticipated to last 4 hours. Find the new material (consisting of a couple of additions from our previous announced functions) and the list of fixes listed below.
SPOTLIGHT – KADAN STORY EPISODE (INCLUDES ISTERI & ILLUSION BAMBOO ISLANDS).
Experience a brand-new story, total with its own quests, new islands, and cinematic minutes. These quests will include a cast of new and returning characters as you find out more about the Sidereals and search for the legendary Kadan, the very first Guardian slayer, in your journey to find the final Ark
Players will require to have finished Feiton, together with finishing the following quests: ‘Yorn – Let There Be Light’, ‘Whispering Islet – Start of Our Story’, and ‘Illusion Bamboo Island – End of the Trials’ as a prerequisite before embarking on the brand-new end-game questlines. Both Isteri & Illusion Bamboo islands are recommended for players at product level 1100.
ABYSS RAID: ARGOS
Similar to the Guardian Raids that gamers have actually experienced in their experiences across Arkesia, participants will need to collaborate to beat the Guardian Argos before time ends, with a limited number of revives available to the celebration. As an unrelenting foe, 8 players are required to deal with Argos.
Players will require to progress through 3 distinct phases as they work together to overcome this powerful Guardian. In the three stages, Argos will grow more effective with various mechanics and attack patterns. Each phase has its own table of benefits (collectable as soon as a week), and a different item level requirement for gamers to take part.
- Phase 1 – Item Level 1370.
- Phase 2 – Item Level 1385.
- Phase 3 – Item Level 1400.
To face Argos players should initially finish the guide quest “Abyss Raid Unlocked!”. Those satisfying the requirements have the ability to enter the encounter through the Abyss Raid Statue in significant cities, where they can try to find fight companions through match-making or by finding a particular group. Gamers can also discover a group and go into the encounter using the “Find Party” button located listed below the mini-map.
BASIC UPDATES & ARKESIA GRAND PRIX – Lost Ark Patch Notes
Searching for a modification of rate after extreme Abyssal Raids and Competitive Proving Grounds matches? Look no more than the limited-time Arkesia Grand Prix racing occasion, available for the next month. In this mode, 2 groups of 7 players (7v7) will complete versus each other, racing around a course while transformed and attempting to advance toward their objective while preventing the other group from progressing. Development can be made by reaching the goal and eating cakes! The Arkesia Grand Prix will be live for approximately a month after the March upgrade, until the April Update releases.
An NPC named “Arkesia Grand Prix Manager” will get here in every major city (aside from Prideholme) to assist you go into the event, granting an” [Event] [Daily] Go to the Arena!” quest for players to acquire entry. Players must be level 50 to go into the occasion. Please note there is a recognized concern that the messaging for this requirement is just available in English in-game.
COMPETITIVE PROVING GROUNDS SEASON 1
Unlike the other content in the March Update, the preliminary March upgrade will lay the groundwork for Season 1 of Competitive Proving Grounds, and the season will begin later on in the month. We’ll keep you published on the exact time the season is set to kick-off.
Time to begin sharpening your gamer vs. gamer abilities– the first season of competitive Proving Grounds is on its way; where gamers can battle each other for eminence and benefits. Gamers will have the ability to queue solo for the ‘Team Deathmatch’ mode. As you win and lose throughout the season, you can track your ‘Competitive Match Average Score’. Your rank is identified based upon your score, as are the benefits you receive when the season ends. To take part, gamers will require to play Proving Grounds and reach Tier 1, so make sure to get some matches in prior to Season 1 starts!
Included the Omen skin collection to the in-game store. These cosmetics will be offered in exchange for Royal Crystals up until the April Update releases.
NEW LOG-IN BONUSES – Lost Ark Patch Notes
The March update will add a new track for gamers to get everyday benefits for logging and claiming every day. Rewards include a range of helpful products, such as developing products, connection choice chests, card packs, and a lot more! This track will have 25 everyday bonus offers, together with extra rewards at the 10, 15, and 20 day limits. These rewards will be readily available until our April Update.
Europe West will be receiving modified log-in bonus offers to assist players who moved areas to catch up. We’ll share more information on our official forums quickly for Europe West players.
NOTABLE BUG FIXES
- Repaired a Direct X 11 associated concern triggering the game customer to end up being unresponsive after changing from Windowed Mode to Fullscreen and Alt+ tabbing.
- Repaired an issue with graphical settings where in some cases the “Restore to Default” button would set the visual settings to a higher than intended default setting.
- Repaired a few problems with Controller Support related messaging for tutorials and other instructions.
- Repaired an issue where it was not possible to unequip gems when using a controller.
- Repaired a concern in Character Creation/Customization triggering the “hi” tattoo to display backwards.
- Repaired a concern with Stronghold’s Manor Management UI causing the AZERTY keyboard input was not appropriately supported.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong Guide video for the Abyssal Dungeon was being played.
- Fixed issues causing players to sometimes be unable to hear others, speak, or leave while in Raid group chat.
- Fixed a problem triggering hotkey functionality for global chat to not work effectively.
- Fixed a problem where the Weekly Battle Item Bundle mentioned it can be claimed 10 times. Changed it to show a purchase limitation of when a week. While previously communicated this issue as repaired in our last update, we continued to deal with solving it and excuse any confusion in between the updates.
- Fixed an issue in the Training Room causing the guide text for the Stand Up motion to disappear too quickly.
- Fixed an issue in the “Honest Liar” mission preventing gamers from utilizing mouse clicks to advance mission interactions and NPC dialogue.
- Fixed a problem causing the Notos Orka Ship Skin Selection Chest to be restricted to 1 purchase instead of 3.
- Repaired a concern triggering the Stronghold Lab UI to not show extra research study slots when unlocked.
- Fixed various other minor and backend problems.
We look forward to hearing of your experiences on the new islands and your battles versus Argos.