How to Open Console?
1. Go to Mordhau’s client location:
- <unit>:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Mordhau\Engine\Config\ and open the BaseInput.ini file (notice it’s the folder where Mordhau was installed, and not the server files).
2. Locate this line:
3. Change “Tilde” to a different key, for example “J” (a key which does nothing in-game iirc), and save the file.
4. Restart Mordhau.
To access the console commands in Mordhau, you will need to press one of the keyboard hotkeys: “`”, “~”, or “End.” This hotkey will bring up the console where you can enter all the codes. In the console, simply enter one of the codes listed below to enjoy the corresponding effect. You will need to be logged in as an admin to enter codes into a specific server. With these codes, you can do everything from change the size of your character to add bots.
Console Commands List
- adminlogin – Gives you Administrator Access to control the server.
- adminlist – Lists current server admins.
- adminadd – Adds a new admin to the admin list.
- removeadmin – Removes specified admin from the admin list.
- changelevel –
- restartlevel – Restarts current map.
- addbots – Adds bots (choose a number).
- removebots – Kills bots (choose a number).
- kick – Kicks player (choose a name).
- ban unban banlist – Lists banned players.
- exit – Quits game.
- disconnect – Disconnects from server.
- demorec name – Records a demo.
- demostop – Stops a demo.
- demoplay – Plays a demo.
- Stat FPS – Shows the FPS counter.
- slomo – Slows down the time.
- PlayersOnly – Freezes all bots but allows players to move freely.
- ChangeSize x – Changes the size of your character in single-player mode.