Table of Contents Show
This is just locations I found and remember to add to map that were interesting. We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the No One Survived game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our No One Survived guide.
Updated on 3.8.2023
No One Survived Map, Interesting Locations
Welcome to our No One Survived Map, Interesting Locations guide. This is just locations I found and remember to add to map that were interesting.
Scale is about 3200×2500.
About No One Survived
- “No One Survived” is a multiplayer survival sandbox game, always pay attention to your character status and those dangerous zombies. You need to explore and collect useful materials and build a shelter in the apocalypse.
- Learn the necessary knowledge, such as: medicine, electrical chemistry, tailoring, metallurgy, civil engineering, weapons manufacturing, etc.
- Use this knowledge to build more high-tech equipment to help you survive in this world.
- More than 400 items, a variety of synthetic formulas, improve the level of technology, you can unlock more powerful formulas.
- With nearly 150 buildables, design your own house and defend against the zombies’ onslaught. Building load-bearing is based on a unique beam-column system, and you must plan your own beam-column structure reasonably to build a beautiful and beautiful house.
Water and electricity system:
- Three kinds of power generation equipment, fuel power generation, thermal power generation, and solar power generation provide electricity for electrical equipment.Build a well, connect to a water storage station, a bathroom or sink to a water storage station, and take a shower at the end of the day.
- Various skills to learn: medicine, electrification science, mechanics, tailoring, metallurgy, agriculture, cooking, civil engineering, weapons manufacturing.A variety of combat skills: blunt weapons, sharp weapons, firearms, physique.
- A technology tree that is gradually unlocked with skill improvement.