This is just locations I found and remember to add to map that were interesting.
No One Survived Full Map
Welcome to our No One Survived Map, Interesting Locations guide. This is just locations I found and remember to add to map that were interesting.
Interesting Locations in No One Survived
Scale is about 3200×2500.
About No One Survived
- “No One Survived” is a multiplayer survival sandbox game, always pay attention to your character status and those dangerous zombies. You need to explore and collect useful materials and build a shelter in the apocalypse.
- Learn the necessary knowledge, such as: medicine, electrical chemistry, tailoring, metallurgy, civil engineering, weapons manufacturing, etc.
- Use this knowledge to build more high-tech equipment to help you survive in this world.
- More than 400 items, a variety of synthetic formulas, improve the level of technology, you can unlock more powerful formulas.
- With nearly 150 buildables, design your own house and defend against the zombies’ onslaught. Building load-bearing is based on a unique beam-column system, and you must plan your own beam-column structure reasonably to build a beautiful and beautiful house.
Water and electricity system:
- Three kinds of power generation equipment, fuel power generation, thermal power generation, and solar power generation provide electricity for electrical equipment.Build a well, connect to a water storage station, a bathroom or sink to a water storage station, and take a shower at the end of the day.
- Various skills to learn: medicine, electrification science, mechanics, tailoring, metallurgy, agriculture, cooking, civil engineering, weapons manufacturing.A variety of combat skills: blunt weapons, sharp weapons, firearms, physique.
- A technology tree that is gradually unlocked with skill improvement.