Welcome to our Peglin Early Access guide. It had an easy 100k+++ run. With luck we achieved this target for all possible bosses and treasure chest? Events.
Peglin Early Access
It had an easy 100k+++ run. With luck we achieved this target for all possible bosses and treasure chest? Events.
- Refresh to Crit Potion – Refresh orbs count as Crit orbs
- Light Shaft Potion – Crit orbs count as refresh
- Electropegnet – Orbs have an attraction to pegs, but specifically Refresh, Crit, and Bombs.
- Critsomolas Fleecel – Every Crit adds 1.3x.
- OverHammer – Transfer residual damage to next enemy.
- Echo Chamber – 10% of last attack is transfer to your next orb.
- Gift the keeps giving- Orbs are durable (requires 3 hits)
Orbs – Peglin Early Access
- Poltergeist – hits all enemies, travels through pegs when going upward.
- Poltergeist can float indefinitely until magnetism runs out.
- Multiorb – Splits into additional orbs that are extra light and bouncy.
- The more multiorbs hits the refresh and crit orbs the faster & higher the damage stacks.
- Dagger – helps stack crit damage.
Anything else is just extra to continue the damage chain.
Synergies (In Progress)
Magnetism does run out. In the second to last minion battle on the third stage,there are self inflecting bombs, which magnetism might kill you.
Orbs can get stuck in between pegs ruining your damage combo.