Table of Contents Show
- Penny Black Endings, Choices and Rewards
- Scene One – Waiting For Penny
- Scene Two – The Cinema Complex
- Scene Three – Soma City Square
- Scene Four, Ground Floor – Welcome To Centre Plus-Plus!
- Scene Four, Floor One – Our Survey Says….
- Scene Four, Floor Three – Into Gaming Territory
- Scene Four, Floor Three – Arcade Antics
- Scene Five – Return to Soma City Square
- Scene Six – The Seafront
Have you played through Penny Black and want to see the other endings? Or maybe just curious about some of the ‘secret’ choice inputs you can make? Here’s a Penny Black Endings, Choices and Rewards guide to the best of my knowledge with a few spoiler warnings and hints!
Penny Black Endings, Choices and Rewards
Welcome to our Penny Black Endings, Choices and Rewards guide. Some choices including the ‘secret’ ones sometimes have multiple ways to input them. For example instead of typing “PHONE” you can type “CALL” or “TEXT.” I won’t be listing every single iteration for those choices.
Some of the ‘secret’ choices are described previously in some manner, so pay attention to the story. Others aren’t and you have to think of a logical solution the game accepts. Other times the choice is alluded to and hinted at, kinda like a riddle, but the answer is never directly written in the story.
Format for choice/score guide: INPUT → additional INPUTS (if any) | Score Awarded
Scene One – Waiting For Penny
- PHONE | +10
- WAIT | +5
- LEAVE → WAIT | +5 hint: Are you just gonna stand there all day or are you going to…
- LEAVE → LEAVE | End hint: Are you just gonna stand there all day or are you going to…
Scene Two – The Cinema Complex
- HORROR | +10
- ACTION | +7
- ROMANCE | +4
- ASK → retry choice between the three options | 0
Scene Three – Soma City Square
- MAGICIAN → ANYTHING (quite literally except for the below choice, you can also just press enter) | +8
- MAGICIAN → TIGER | +9 hint: If you’ve played the above choice this is the outcome in the story.
- FLOWERS | +4
- STATUE → ROCK (or SCISSORS then ROCK) | +10 hint: Something looked like it was new… also are you good at rock paper scissors?
- STATUE → PAPER (or SCISSORS then PAPER) | +8 hint: Something looked like it was new… also are you bad at rock paper scissors?
- FOUNTAIN | +7 hint: Somewhere with water.
- PIGEONS | +7 hint: What was that boy feeding?
- BUSKER | +7 hint: Can you hear the music?
Scene Four, Ground Floor – Welcome To Centre Plus-Plus!
- AID | +10
- ASK | +6
- IGNORE | -5
Scene Four, Floor One – Our Survey Says….
- TRUTH → a color like YELLOW or RED | +7
- LIE | +5
- TRUTH → BLUE | +10 hint: If Black is too obvious maybe instead…
- *TRUTH → WHITE | -1 hint: The opposite of Penny.
Scene Four, Floor Three – Into Gaming Territory
- REPRIMAND | +5
- PUSH | -10
- APOLOGISE | +10 hint: Did you cause this? Maybe you should…
- PUNCH | End hint: Violence is never the… wait what are you doing!?
Scene Four, Floor Three – Arcade Antics
- COIN | +5
- LEAVE | +1
- COMPETITIVELY | +5
- CASUALLY | +2
- CRAZILY | -5
- WENDY | +7
- SCORCHETTE | +7
- **NEAPOLITAN | +10 hint: Think back to how the character has been described during the clothes shopping (3 colors of clothing) and on the side of the arcade machine (type of abilities.) hint 2: Combine that with the 3 flavors of cake that Penny had at the movie theatre. hint 3: Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry in an icy dessert
Scene Five – Return to Soma City Square
- BOTH | +7
- PENNY | +6
- LEAVE | +2
- CHERRY | +10 hint: Fantasy has been mentioned before.
Scene Six – The Seafront
- QUIET | +10
- TALK | +6
You can get in the negative score range during the date, but it will still continue. There are also 2 endings that can happen during the date. These are listed under the score parts of the respective choices.
Ending Score Effect on Story Endings
<60 is C ending
≥60 is B ending
≥85 is A ending
100 is S ending
S ending choice:
No difference between PLEIONE, WENDY, SCORCHETTE, or NEAPOLITAN