Need information about melee in Phantom Brigade? In this guide, we shared the information we learned about the melee we tested. Check out our Phantom Brigade Melee guide without wasting any more time!
We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Phantom Brigade game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Phantom Brigade guide.
Phantom Brigade Melee Guide
Welcome to our Phantom Brigade Melee Guide. In this guide, we shared the information we learned about the melee we tested.
- To hit, just move through a target within the melee range with a melee attack.
- Melee requires that you be a certain distance away just like guns in order to hit opponents.
- Check your range mid fight by hovering over pink melee button. How far you can move does not match where your melee attack is active.
- Melee deactivates crashing into other mechs/tanks.
- You will count as crashing If you stop on top of a unit.
- Ignore the red swing arc. Ignore the animation.
Range Explained. Hover over melee button. Do not click to start an attack.
A Valid Attack
Planning and Execution Video Example:
- I shrug on the effectiveness of melee late game
- Dear Devs, melee needs to show its attack range rather than movement range.
- I have not tested if thrust affects melee attack ranges.
- I might update this as I use melee some more.
- Mech was kitted with 48 thrust range and tankyness for examples.
- Got to test if melee can hit multiple targets.