Welcome to our Phil Alone Walkthrough & Endings Guide. This guide for those who need help with this game.
Phil Alone Walkthrough & Endings Guide
This guide for those who need help with this game.
Time to finish: ~20 minutes (can be done in less than 10 minutes if you know what to do)
You get some tasks to do. Do them all.
- Fix the clock: the clock is next to your bed to the north.
- Water the plant: the plant is next to the closet on your right.
- Pick up the painting on the floor: the painting is on the southeast corner of the house.
- Destroy the magazines: the magazines are stacked near the closet on your right.
If you interact with every object in the house, you’ll get some hints. Doing what they say will lead to the endings.
- Do not look at all windows
- Do not burn the closet
- People die in their sleep
- Time never stops until you die
- You don’t need that old painting and those magazines
- Answers in bed
- Change something
- The correct answer is the magazines
- The wrong answer is the clock
- 5 different endings, 1 real one
If you take a nap in your bed, you’ll get another hint:
If you could stop time, no one would have died. If something died, perhaps you could live.
- Go To Sleep:
Sleep in your bed.
Check all windows.
Check the closet between the plants and the magazines, then check the drawer near the computer drawer. Keep on going back and forth between them to burn it. Interact with the closet several times if needed.
- The Original Loop:
Fix the clock, water the plants, remove the painting on the floor, destroy the magazines.
- True ending:
Don’t fix the clock, don’t water the plants, remove the painting on the floor, destroy the magazines.