Welcome to our Potion Craft How To Make Healing Potion guide. How to craft the strongest healing potion in Potion Craft.
Potion Craft How To Make Healing Potion
The strongest healing potion the game has for you to make is as simple as 2 ingredients. The order you add them in does not matter, but BOTH ingredients must be crushed in the mortar and pestle fully.
The two ingredients you’ll need are Waterbloom and the Brown Mushroom. Acquire one of each and fully grind them up in the mortar and pestle. Add them to the cauldron and stir all the way.
That’s how you craft a tier 3 Potion.
About Potion Craft
Potion Craft is an alchemist simulator developed by niceplay games for PC, with a planned release date of 2021. Play as an aspiring alchemist in your own potion shop, where you phsycially interact with your tools and ingredients to brew potions. Start your journey down The Alchemist’s Path, invent new recipes, attract customers, experiement to your hearts content, and forge your own destiny to become the alchemist this town needs!
- Unique visuals influenced by middle ages manuscripts and medical books.
- Hyper gratifying physical interactions with active ingredients and devices.
- Sandbox style gameplay where you have several avenues available, and it’s up to you to find out the best method to finish each task.
- Offer your potions to the townsfolk while roleplaying as a noble craftsmen, a greedy weasel, an occult dark master, or whomever else you might want to be!
- Work with all sorts of active ingredients
- Leaves, flowers, berries, roots, fruits, minerals, and a wide variety of mushrooms are at the ready for your mortar and pestle. Similar to espresso, the fineness of the grind matters!
If you want to see new guides, check here: