The quest Stop The O’Driscoll’s Plan To Save Colm is part of Red Dead Redemption 2 Goodbye, Dear Friend Chapter.
- Find Colm’s back up within 45 seconds
- Get 8 headshots with a long scoped rifle
- Complete within 6 minutes 30 seconds
Stop The O’Driscoll’s Plan To Save Colm Walkthrough
- After reaching the area where Colm will be hung, you notice that there are a few O’Driscolls there.
- You notice that they are pointing at something on the building near the stage.
- Follow the O’Driscolls with Dutch toward the building.
- Follow the O’Driscoll down into the alley.
- Listen in on the conversation about the plan.
- Get up on the roof and look for the shooter’s location.
- Fight and kill the shooter silently.
- Pick up the rifle and watch the execution.
1. Use Cover To Avoid Being Seen
aYou will need to follow the O’Driscolls without being seen in order to uncover their plans. Make sure to utilize cover to avoid being seen by the O’Driscolls.
2. Use Your Knife To Fight The Shooter
The Knife will be your best bet to kill the shooter on the roof. It is a melee fight, and will need you to fight in close range.
Stop The O’Driscoll’s Plan To Save Colm quest is completed.
Next is up: Protect Sadie And Dutch