Welcome to our Re-Volt Cheats Codes guide. This guide will show you how to use cheats or console commands and the full list of cheat codes and their in-game effects.
Re-Volt Cheats Codes
How to use cheats or console commands and the full list of cheat codes and their in-game effects!
How to Use?
Using cheat codes is as simple as putting the code in your name and pressing enter. Once you use them, the effect will be activated and you can go back to the name you had.
These are all the cheat codes:
- CARNIVAL : Unlocks all the vehicles in the game.
- TRACKER : Unlocks all the tracks in the game.
- URCO : Unlocks UFO vehicle.
- SADIST : Ability to choose the weapon during the race (Right shift).
- CHANGELING : Ability to change the car during the race (Page Up/ Page Down).
- DRINKME : All cars become tiny.
- TVTIME : Unlocks two new cameras. F5 – TV camera. F6 – Free camera (Controlled with mouse).
- JOKER : Every player has the same vehicle in multiplayer mode.
- MAKEITGOOD : Enables in-game developer track editor.
For years Toy-Volt had been producing games and toys for children all over the world. Within months of introducing their first products they shot to the top of their trade.
Re-Volt lets you guide one of 28 remote control cars through insane race tracks set in unusual environments. Since the cars are the size of real remote control vehicles, objects found around the track are bigger than life. Curbs become huge walls, toys are obstacles, and everything is fair game to drive on, through, or over.
There are 13 different tracks spread throughout four Cups, including races set in museums, supermarkets, and settings which may look like your own neighborhood.