Hunt for Food Mission
- Talk to Pearson in the camp.
- Follow Charles to the hunting ground.
- Dismount from your horse and take your bow from its inventory.
- Crouch down and follow the tracks.
- Kill the first deer near the river bank.
- Kill the second deer on the other side of the bank.
- Go to one of the carcasses.
- Pick up the deer then whistle to your horse.
- Stow the deer at the back of your horse.
- Mount your horse then meet up with Charles.
- Ride back to camp.
Keep Crouching to Stay Hidden
Standing up while hunting for the deers will alert them of your position and cause them to flee. Stay on the ground at all times when going through the hunting area.
Use Eagle Eye to See the Tracks Clearly
Eagle Eye will highlight the tracks with a blue light for you to follow. This also changes colors if there’s blood nearby or when you wound an animal.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Hunt for food mission is done.