The mission Look For John Marston is part of Red Dead Redemption 2 Icarus And Friends
- Keep the balloon at the correct altitude for the entire journey
- Get 5 headshots from the ballon
- Complete with at least 70% accuracy
- Complete the mission without taking any health items
Look For John Marston Walkthrough
- Control the hot air balloon by ascending to the skies.
- Get the balloon above the clouds to catch a wind.
- Move towards Sisika Island.
- Descend the balloon to get a better look of the area.
- Use your binoculars to look for John on the island.
- Once the guards notice, bring the balloon back up to a high altitude to escape the island.
Keep An Eye On Your Altitude
To be able to get the best movement out of the hot air balloon, keep an eye on the meter on the bottom right of the screen. Keep the meter filled in the correct altitude to catch the best wind!
Find John In The Field Near The Barn
You will find John through your binoculars in the field to your right near the barn.
Look For John Marston quest is completed.
Next is up: Rescue Sadie Adler