Welcome to our Rhythm Doctor Secret Achievements guide. For the people that want to 100% the game or something idk.
Rhythm Doctor Secret Achievements
All of these are in spoiler text in case you want to find the achievement without help. This one, however, is probably the hardest to find without help.
Select the level 3-X, but instead of starting the level, press the RLRRLRLLRLRRLRLL arrows in that order. A slightly different version of the level will start.
Play the Beans Hopper minigame and get a score of 0.
Attempt to select a locked level by mashing the action button until a dialog box appears. (This cannot be done on save files that are 100% finished or have all levels unlocked – you may need to create a new save file).
Hold the left or right arrow in the level select until a dialog box appears.
About Rhythm Doctor
Save lives with your spacebar!
Rhythm Doctor is a rhythm game in a world where defibrillating patients’ hearts in sync with their heartbeats has healing properties. Slam your spacebar in perfect time on the 7th beat, and they might just come out okay. But beware – every patient has unique illnesses based on complex music theory: polyrhythms, hemiolas, irregular time signatures…if you don’t know what they mean, don’t worry. Rhythm Doctor is designed to make you learn music and rhythm theory without even realising it!
- 20+ handmade levels, each with their own story.
- Every level introduces a different concept of rhythm theory in an accessible way
- A large cast of doctors and patients feature in an overarching, character-centric storyline
- Play the story solo or grab a friend for drop-in drop-out local multiplayer throughout the whole campaign!
- Robust level editor to make, share, and play community levels! Use your own music, place notes snapped to the beat, and use 50+ different visual effects and backgrounds
- Challenging “Night Shift” versions of each level for the brave
(Note: 2P mode only works locally. Online 2P via Remote Play is enabled for this game, but it does not work that well right now due to varying latency)
Rhythm Doctor features flashing lights and colors. Please use caution if you have experience with epilepsy or any of its symptoms.