This will not explain how to get every achievement in detail but will just briefly explain what to look for in order to get all achievements and bare bones in Selene Apoptosis.
We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Selene ~Apoptosis~ game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Selene ~Apoptosis~ guide.
Selene Apoptosis Bare Bones Achievement Guide
Welcome to our Selene Apoptosis Bare Bones Achievement Guide. This WILL NOT explain how to get every achievement in detail but will just briefly explain what to look for in order to get all achievements.
- Play through all endings as they have a corresponding achievement
- Watch out for the “something changed” in the top right of your screen because that means you either have a new tv program to watch or a text log to read
- AND make sure to read and watch every log and program
- Btw page 69 in the program page only has to do with the 18+ DLC. If you do not own it then you do not need to worry about that page.
- If you are still not sure on how to get an achievement you can friend me and ask me and I’ll try my best to help you
- Other than that if you are just missing a few achievements I’d suggest that you use the CTRL button and just skip through dialogue while trying different choices until the “something changed” appears in the top right of your screen or you finally get the ending you were missing.
Also for people wondering about ending 1, check you achievements for the Enter The Labyrinth achievement.