You can learn about the achievements and how to obtain them in this guide, in which you will help Sheepy while exploring a forgotten and shattered world.
This guide will show you detailed about achievements and how to get them in the game.
Story Related Achievements
I don’t really have to say something here, so there are all of them in the order:
I believe I can fly
Time to run!
The way of the rabbit
- At the beginning of Chapter 2 go left and interact with the phone.
You spin me right ’round
- At the beginning of Chapter 3 after going down the elevator you can climb to the top of the tower. There will be an office with a chair you can spin on. Simply jump on it and run in any direction.
It’s just a flower…
- In Chapter 3 you can find a secret cave with lever. Flower will be below it. (I’ll explain this one better in Vinyl section).
Shine bright like a crystal
- There are many crystals all around Chapter 3, that light up when Sheepy comes near them. You’ll probably activate all of them while getting vinyl in this area.
- After leaving the main area of Chapter 3 you will go down into the rift. To the right at its bottom you’ll see an archaeologist skeleton. Would it be clever to go this way?
It’s a hard one…
- Die a few times on the boss in Chapter 5.
You found Sheepy!
- At the start of Chapter 6 go left and use run and fly upgrades to fly as far to the left as possible.
- This achievment should be a story related one, but I managed to accidentally skip it. In Chapter 6 right before the ending you’ll see a golden tablet. Interact with it.
- You have to beat Sheepy without dying. The game is mostly quite easy but you can struggle on the second boss. I can suggest a good stratedy for it. You can force Patches to chain his downward attack, which is easy to dodge by jumping between higher and lower parts of his arena.
That’s a record!
- Speedrun achievments are kinda easy in this game. You have to beat the game within 30 minutes to get both of them. Just start a new game after finishing it first time and run through the campain. It took me like 20 minutes without any rush. Don’t forget to use a trick from SHEEPY STRONG achievment.
- You have to listen all lore tapes. There aren’t secret ones so you’ll probably find all of them while doing other stuff.
- At the very beginning of the game simply go left.
- After the fall in Chapter 1(“I believe I can fly” achievment) go straight to the right.
- After some descending in Chapter 2 you’ll find location from screenshot. Just doublejump there and go right.
Open the door!
- These two achievments are pretty much the same. You have to activate 6 levers to access the vinyl. Here it is an in-game scheme of their locations, but I’ll try to explain it more accurate.
- In the office on the top of the tower (where you got an “You spin me right ’round” achievment)
- Right under the tower in the pit
- To the right from the previous one you’ll find a suspicious climbing holds that hide a secret cave with a lever. A flower from “It’s just a flower…” achievment also located there.
- If you take the upper path, you will eventually find a room full of huge crystals. You should go to the left and up to climb through a passage.
- Go deeper through the level and find a room with the press and the elevator. It will be a secret enterance at the top of the room.
- Before the end of this area you’ll see a hole in the ground. Jump there and keep going down and right untill you see a huge elevator. It will take you to the last lever and vinyl.
After taking the run upgrade on the halfway back you can jump to the climbing hold. This path will lead you to vinyl.
At some point in Chapter 6 you’ll have to cross a huge precipice. There is a secret enterance on the bottom of its right side.