Table of Contents Show
This guide will show you everything you need about Eggy Yolky Slimes in Slime Rancher 2. We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Slime Rancher 2 game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Slime Rancher 2 guide.
Slime Rancher 2 Eggy Yolky Slimes
Welcome to our Slime Rancher 2 Eggy Yolky Slimes guide. Be sure to note the nearby slimes and other fauna!
- I will be updating this when more people share more info or as I gather more information!
- They spawn near hen hen nests.
- I will be testing out suggestions when I get the time to!
- These slimes are rarely vocal, but when vac’d or tossed around, will occasionally make a little zip/yipping noise. It’s adorable.
- These slimes appear to not have a diet of any kind. They don’t seem to have a mouth either. Which is funny because they still squeak every now and then.
- Their plorts do not appear to cause any other slimes to become a largo.
Slime Rancher 2 Eggy Yolky Slime Appearance (WIP)
I’m a beginner to creating guides; I will update this guide when I learn more about this illusive so called Yolky Slime!
Here’s a picture of the only Yolky Slime I have! I don’t know what to name it, so feel free to suggest!
They Help Lay BIG eggs! (WIP)
As it turns out, they make the chickens lay BIG eggs!
By placing the Yolky slime in a coop, the slime will occasionally cause (any) type of hen to lay an oversized egg! Be sure to keep the population of the coop rather low or moderate, otherwise they won’t appear any.
It’s more than big, it’s large!
It seems that the more Yolky slimes you have in a coop, the more frequently hens will lay these eggs? I have 3 yolks in 1 coop and had about 5 eggs within an in game day. Need more data!
Types of Eggs
Yolky Slimes appear to only produce one type of egg. Glowing. Which eventually becomes a regular egg.
I’ve been told that there’s about a three minute timer from when the glowy one was “layed” and when it becomes a not-glowy one
Should we call them “lit” and “unlit” eggs?” or “boiled” and “unboiled”?
Cracking Open the Goods
Throw a glowing egg at the floor and it’ll crack open to release some plorts!
The number of plorts released from a glowing egg appears to range from 2 to 6. A number of chicks will also hatch at the same time.
- The Yolky plort also looks like this! In game, and it’s icon!
Yolky Plort Market (VERY WIP!)
The yolky plort from what I can see so far has a minimum value of 40 Given what I’ve seen from the wiki, I imagine the maximum is around there. The highest I’ve seen is pictured below.