This guide will show you how to adopt a mutant girl with 3 legs in Sons Of The Forest! We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Sons Of The Forest game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Sons Of The Forest guide.
Updated on 02.25.2023
Sons Of The Forest How to Adopt Mutant Girl
Welcome to our Sons Of The Forest How to Adopt Mutant Girl guide. This guide will show you how to adopt a mutant girl with 3 legs!
Mutant Girl Virginia
Virginia is a character that you will see that will mainly reside in sunny and warmer areas. She also loves berries and the forest in general (but she will kick animals too and kill for you) So if you are in the snow biomes then you will not see her. However, if you do spawn in an area where you see her, you can help her trust you in a way you can later use her for defense.
To start off with, you will see her running away from you, try not to move when she comes near you and or approaches you. Most of the time your weapons can also scare her, so be sure to hide your weapons with the button G (or whatever bind you have). Overtime if you repeat this she will begin to offer you berries and other things as she feels more comfortable and safe. Eventually she will come up to you and you will have the option to give her items and she will roam around you not running away.
You also have the option to ignore her, or make her scared of you if you pose a threat.
1. Capable in any combat. She will fight enemies with firearms without using ammo, making her a very useful combat companion. Without firearms, she’ll only point out enemies but may self-defend if attacked upon.
2. Automatically follows nearby players at any time.
3. A lot more independent than Kelvin. As of result, you may see her sitting on the ground, sitting on the benches, following players, attacking enemies, etc.
4. May drop you gifts from time to time. They are usually useful, they can be unharvested animals or herbs.
5. May sometimes ask you to follow her and lead you to secret areas (ie. unmarked caves).
1. Incapable of any menial tasks as she cannot be commanded at all.
2. Cannot be equipped with melee weapons, only firearms.
3. Requires patience to make her a companion. Any wrong actions may result in her in not trusting you, leaving you for good.