This guide will show you how to open bag quickslots in Sons Of The Forest. We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Sons Of The Forest game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Sons Of The Forest guide.
Sons Of The Forest How to Open Bag Quickslots
Welcome to our Sons Of The Forest How to open Bag Quickslots guide. To access your items more quickly, for example, to equip weapons quickly in battle without having to go to the menu, there are quickslots. They work a little differently.
- Open your inventory with the I key.
- You have your backpack at the top right of the inventory, which you can drag into the middle by right-clicking.
- Here you can now equip or dispose of items. This is your quickslot, so to speak.
- Once you attach your desired items to the backpack, leave the inventory again.
- Now you can hold down I so that your character takes the backpack to the front. Here you can quickly access your selected items.
Be sure to unhook stones and sticks from the bag, or else you’ll be dropping your weapon every time to hold em.