This guide will list you the 7 achievements of the DLC for American Truck Simulator
There are only 2 of the 7 achievements which needs to be explained: “Big in America!” and “Go Big or Go Home”. The other five achievement will unlock if you do “Big in America!” and deliver the cargoes without damage.
It`s possible that the amount of routes for “Go Big or Go Home” increase with every DLC, because it`s already announced for the Oregon DLC so far. So I`ll update this guide from time to time.
Tip in advance: Go and copy the following lists into a document and after every successful ride delete the cargo or route you`ve driven or mark it with another color. So you dont have to do the same cargo/route twice.
American Truck Simulator Special Transport All Achievements
Deliver all Special Transport DLC cargoes
There are 11 Special Transport cargoes you have to deliver. These are:
- Turnkey House
- Large Reservoir Tank
- Giant Silo
- Huge Tyres
- Air Conditioner
- Service Boat
- Haul Truck Chassis
- Haul Truck Haul
- Huge Construction
- Massive Tech Part
If you dont find a mission for any of these cargoes, fast travel between your garages and look again!
If you deliver all these types of cargo without any damage, you`ll automatically unlock the five following achievements.
Successfully deliver a Special Transport DLC mission with no damage and on time
Successfully deliver a Turnkey House Special Transport DLC mission with no damage and on time
Successfully deliver a Helicoptor Special Transport DLC mission with no damage and on time
Successfully deliver a Air Conditioner Special Transport DLC mission with no damage and on time
Deliver all three parts of a disassembled dumper. Haul Truck Hull, Huge Tyres, Haul Truck Chassis
Go Big or Go Home
How many of the 17 routes you need to do, depends on the DLC`s you have. At Euro Truck Simulator 2 its possible to get this achievement if you do the routes from the DLC`s you have. Thats the reason why I go and list the routes with the associated DLC.
Complete deliveries on all oversitze routes in current map
Here`s the following list:
- Eureka (CA) – Redding (CA)
- Fresno (CA) – Bakersfield (CA)
- Kingman (AZ) – Flagstaff (AZ)
- Oakland (CA) – Huron (CA)
- Oxnard (CA) – Barstow (CA)
- Phoenix (AZ) – Sierra Vista (AZ)
- Primm (NV) – Ely (NV)
- San Francisco (CA) – Fresno (CA)
- San Rafael (CA) – Eureka (CA)
- Santa Cruz (CA) – Santa Maria (CA)
- Truckee (CA) – Carson City (NV)
- Yuma (AZ) – Tucson (AZ)
- Artesia (NM) – Las Cruces (NM) – needed DLC: New Mexico
- Clovis (NM) – Hobbs (NM) – needed DLC: New Mexico
- Farmington (NM) – Raton (NM)- needed DLC: New Mexico
- Gallup (NM) – Raton (NM) – needed DLC: New Mexico
- Socorro (NM) – Tucson (AZ) – needed DLC: New Mexico