Table of Contents Show
Welcome to our SpongeBob SquarePants The Cosmic Shake How to Farm Jellies guide. This guide will show you how you can easily farm jellies in game.
SpongeBob SquarePants The Cosmic Shake How to Farm Jellies
This guide will show you how you can easily farm jellies in game. We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the SpongeBob SquarePants The Cosmic Shake game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our SpongeBob SquarePants The Cosmic Shake guide.
Before you can start farming jellies you need to be able to travel to Karate Downtown Bikini Bottom.
Work your way through this level until you reach the three brick walls. Instead of going over the brick walls, go to the right to find a dumpster.
Attacking the dumpster rewards you with two jellies and seems to be repeatable.
Note: This isn’t the only dumpster that this can be done at. There one at the checkpoint called Backlot and is to the left of where you spawn.
About SpongeBob SquarePants The Cosmic Shake
The wish-granting Mermaid’s Tears are in the hands of SpongeBob and Patrick… What’s the worst that could happen? Of course, the fabric that holds the universe together can be broken and portals open to the Land of Wishes filled with knights, cowboys, pirates and prehistoric snails. But everyone’s favorite SpongeBob can solve this problem. In the right cosmic costume! Everyone come to the Cosmic Shake dance!
- Unlock classic skills like Hook Swing and Karate Strike and new platforming skills
- Dress up in over 30 awesome costumes like SnailBob and SpongeGar
- Travel to 7 different Wish Realms including Wild West Jellyfish Fields and Halloween Rock Town
- Enjoy double deer with SpongeBob’s permanent friend Balloon Patrick
- Meet your favorite Bikini Village residents, voiced by cartoon characters
- Brand new music from the composers of Battle for Bikini Bottom + dozens of songs from the series!