Table of Contents Show
In Starfield, there are a total of 29 weapon attachments available, and they are divided into three different slots: Slot 1, Slot 2, and Slot 3. You can find all the attachment ID’s that you can add to your weapons in our Starfield Weapon Attachment ID Console Command list. Learn how to attach these attachments to your weapons using console commands!
Starfield Weapon Attachment ID’s
The following is a list of Starfield weapon attachment IDs:
|002BDD72||Muzzle Brake||Reduces recoil and spread.|
|002BDD73||Compensator||Reduces recoil and muzzle flash.|
|002BDD74||Suppressor||Reduces noise and muzzle flash.|
|002BDD75||Flash Hider||Reduces muzzle flash.|
|002BDD76||Extended Barrel||Increases range and accuracy.|
|002BDD77||Heavy Barrel||Reduces recoil and increases damage.|
|002BDD78||Short Barrel||Increases fire rate and reduces weight.|
|002BDD79||Lightweight Barrel||Reduces weight and increases fire rate.|
|002BDD7A||Tactical Rail||Allows for the attachment of sights and other accessories.|
|002BDD7B||Foregrip||Reduces recoil and improves stability.|
|002BDD7C||Pistol Grip||Improves handling and accuracy.|
|002BDD7D||Charging Handle||Increases reload speed.|
|002BDD7E||Extended Magazine||Increases magazine capacity.|
|002BDD7F||Drum Magazine||Significantly increases magazine capacity.|
|002BDD80||High-Velocity Magazine||Increases bullet velocity.|
|002BDD81||Armor-Piercing Magazine||Increases damage to armor.|
|002BDD82||Incendiary Magazine||Sets enemies on fire.|
|002BDD83||Explosive Magazine||Explodes on impact, dealing damage to nearby enemies.|
|002BDD84||Toxic Magazine||Poisons enemies.|
|002BDD85||Cryo Magazine||Freezes enemies.|
|002BDD86||Red Dot Sight||A simple sight that provides a small red dot for aiming.|
|002BDD87||Holographic Sight||A more advanced sight that provides a holographic reticle for aiming.|
|002BDD88||Sniper Scope||A high-powered scope for accurate long-range fire.|
All Weapon Attachments List
There are currently 23 weapon attachment in Starfield. These are:
- Muzzle Brake – Reduces recoil and spread.
- Compensator – Reduces recoil and muzzle flash.
- Suppressor – Reduces noise and muzzle flash.
- Flash Hider – Reduces muzzle flash.
- Extended Barrel – Increases range and accuracy.
- Heavy Barrel – Reduces recoil and increases damage.
- Short Barrel – Increases fire rate and reduces weight.
- Lightweight Barrel – Reduces weight and increases fire rate.
- Tactical Rail – Allows for the attachment of sights and other accessories.
- Foregrip – Reduces recoil and improves stability.
- Pistol Grip – Improves handling and accuracy.
- Charging Handle – Increases reload speed.
- Extended Magazine – Increases magazine capacity.
- Drum Magazine – Significantly increases magazine capacity.
- High-Velocity Magazine – Increases bullet velocity.
- Armor-Piercing Magazine – Increases damage to armor.
- Incendiary Magazine – Sets enemies on fire.
- Explosive Magazine – Explodes on impact, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
- Toxic Magazine – Poisons enemies.
- Cryo Magazine – Freezes enemies.
- Red Dot Sight – A simple sight that provides a small red dot for aiming.
- Holographic Sight – A more advanced sight that provides a holographic reticle for aiming.
- Sniper Scope – A high-powered scope for accurate long-range fire.
Keep in mind that some attachments may not be compatible with all weapons. Be sure to check the weapon’s description to see which attachments are compatible.
To attach a weapon attachment, you will need to use the following console command:
(Ref ID Code).amod (OMOD ID)
For example, to attach a muzzle brake to a weapon with the Ref ID Code of
FF00BB78, you would use the following command:
Keep in mind that you can only attach one attachment to each slot on a weapon. For example, you can only attach one muzzle brake to a weapon.
Equip Weapon Mods and Attachments Using Console Commands in Starfield
In Starfield, there are a total of 29 weapon modifiers available, and they are divided into three different slots: Slot 1, Slot 2, and Slot 3.
You can attach up to three weapon modifiers to a single weapon, with one modifier from each of these slots. However, if you try to attach multiple modifiers from the same slot category, the newest modifier will replace the previous one.
To equip weapon modifiers and attachments in Starfield using cheat codes, follow these steps:
- Find your weapon’s reference ID: Drop the weapon on the ground and open the console command. Click on the weapon, and you’ll see its “WEAP (ID Code)” displayed.
- Use the following cheat code: (Ref ID Code).amod (OMOD ID)