Table of Contents Show
Need information about the movements of the characters in Strip Fighter ZERO? Then this guide is for you. Because in this guide, there is a list of movements of the characters. Check out our Strip Fighter ZERO Move List guide without wasting time!
Strip Fighter ZERO Move List
Welcome to our Strip Fighter ZERO Move List guide. Need information about the movements of the characters in Strip Fighter ZERO? This guide will show you.
Common Move to All Characters
- A powerful and deadly special move that requires STRIP gauge to activate.
- Execute by pressing ↓→↓→ + Attack button.
- Has three levels of strength, with the most powerful version costing the most energy to use.
- Use weak attack to activate level 1, medium attack for level 2, and strong attack to activate the level 3 strip combo.
- Activate with X+A+B(R) and requires one bar of RUSH gauge to activate.
- For a limited time, all your attacks become cancelable.
- Your RUSH gauge fills slowly over time, increases every time you take damage, and resets after each round.
- The more filled your gauge is, the longer the effect and the initial activation time-stop will last.
Strip Fighter ZERO
The bawdy spoof filled origin game of the “Strip Fighter” series of 90’s style 2D fighting games finally hits the scene!
An underground fighting tournament filled with deadly fighters and martial artists.
Their fierce battle for supremacy is about to unfold!
- 8 highly stylized and unique playable characters
- Fast paced game-play that rewards an aggressive play-style
- Tons of exciting over-the-top special attack animations
- Story Mode where you can fight against CPU opponents
- VS mode where you can battle with/against your favorite characters
- Training mode where you can practice moves and specials with no limits.