Achievement Living off The Land
I searched high and low to find out, exactly what you can and can’t do to get this achievement:
Living Off The Land (Survive 25 consecutive full days only consuming calories harvested from wild plants and animals (single game).
A little tip:
I decided to cook the teas/coffee for later use and messed up on day 2 and again on day 21. When trying to take it – instead I hit the drink button. So just be careful, if doing that. 😉
Also, do not carry around any of the processed food – store it somewhere, so you don’t get tempted.
You don’t need to start a new file to do this one – you can start in the one you’re playing right now, as long as you do it in 25 consecutive days.
What you can do?
- Drink water (Cooked/found in bottles or from toilets)
- Kill any animal & harvest it to cook meat to eat
- Harvest a carcass & cook/eat the meat
- Eat Cat Tails
- Fish & eat them
- Use bandages from cloth
- Use Old Mans Beard wound dressing for antiseptic use
What you can’t do?
- Drink ANY teas from plants (Reishi/Rose Hip & Herbal teas))
- Drink any sodas
- Drink coffee
- Eat any processed food (anything in cans, candy/energy bars, crackers etc.)
- Use Painkillers/Antibiotics/Antiseptic) – only way to fight off sprained wrist etc. is to sleep it off for at least 10 hours.