Table of Contents Show
Use an ever-growing horde of interesting creatures to rebuild broken roads, battle dangerous monsters and solve bizarre puzzles in a rich, interconnected world. Join two young teens on the run as they unravel the mysteries of a lost land in this nostalgic storybook fantasy! When you need all the cat locations while solving mysteries in this land, our The Wild at Heart All Cats Locations guide is here for you!
The Wild at Heart All Cats Locations
Welcome to our The Wild at Heart All Cats Locations guide. A guide on where to find all 13 of Litterbox’s cats and how to get them.
Central Deep Woods (5)
- Location: The Green Witch Catafalque
- Note: Once entering, head directly East to a hidden area.
- Location: West Central Deep Woods
- Note: Safely throw some Spritelings to the little patch of land, cross the toxic waste, then draw the Spritelings towards you.
- Location: North of the camp
- Requirements: Kirby, Shiverlings, 5 Twiglings
- Note: Blow up the stone with a kettle bomb to gain access to the area. You will need Shiverlings to destroy the ice rocks, in order to get the Twiglings to Kirby. Throw at least 5 Twiglings to the little patch of land, run back to where the ice rocks were and bring the Twiglings towards you. Kirby will then be able to retrieve them and throw them over to the plant. Cross the new lilypad bridge to get the cat.
- Location: East of Camp
- Requirements: Barblings
- Use the Barblings to break the crystals and gain access to the area.
- Location: Eastern path, leading to Wispwagon
- Requirements: Lunalings
- Only the Lunalings can access this area, so you’ll have to complete Aatto’s request first.
Sunken Grotto (1)
- Location: Southwest of Camp
- Note: To access this cat, you’ll have to fix the broken windmill and open the gate. The missing part is actually hidden quite well, but it’s not far and only requires 4 Spritelings to carry. From the cat, head left down the path to where you fought the Brimcaps – there’s a hidden path along the wall. Grab the piece to fix the windmill and you’re good to go.
Crystalfall Coast (1)
Location: Eastern Cliff on the other side of the camp gate
Note: Lift any amount of Barblings up to Kirby. The cat is located near the log that Kirby pops out of. Break the crystal with the Barblings to gain access to the area.
Location: Northwest, in a hidden area
Note: You can access this area after retrieving one of the crates needed for the story quest. The crate needs 25 Spritelings to move out of the way.
Location: Far East
Note: Go through the toxic path and kick the box.
- Location: East of the warp pad
- Requirements: Kettle Bomb
Use the Kettle Bomb to break the cracked stone blocking the area.
- Location: West side, near the Torch Throats and crystals
- Requirements: Barblings
Use the Barblings to destroy the crystals blocking the bubbles and log. Once Kirby is on the cliff, send any Spriteling(s) up using the bubbles, and throw them across to the cat.
Rattlebrook Gulch (1)
Location: Southwest Corner
Note: Along the Southwest border, there’s a hidden path to another small area. Either hop down or climb down the vine wall, which is left of the bush in the photo.
The Undergrowth (1)
- Location: Start of Game
- Note: Once you have Kirby, you can head back to the very start of the game. Wake can’t join, but send Kirby through the log passage and go all the way South (there are no enemies, so no Spritelings needed). There’s another log passage to the left – head through there and you’ll find a very special cat. You can just kick the box to free it.