Hello from our Tribe Primitive Builder All Boost Shrine Locations guide. This quick guide will show you all 5 of the shrine locations.
This is the guide GDP Duncan it was created by. You can find the author’s link at the end of the guide.
Tribe Primitive Builder All Boost Shrine Locations
Welcome to our Tribe Primitive Builder All Boost Shrine Locations guide. This quick guide will show you all 5 of the shrine locations. By activating these altars you gain a % boost for your tribe. These are 25% for Bamboo, 25% for Yellow Grass, 25% for Bones, Leather, and Meat, and 2 that give 25% more Herbs for a total of 50%.
These are very helpful bonuses and can all be found in the Grass Land which is the first area of the game. So you can get these on day 1 as there are no requirements to unlock them.
List of Locations
Bamboo Shrine Location:
Yellow Grass Location:
Herb 1 Location:
Herb 2 Location:
Leather, Bones, and Meat Location (This is the only shrine that gives 3 boosts.):
If you rather want this guide in video format or want a better look at the surroundings I also made this quick guide.