Table of Contents Show
ULTRAKILL has a hidden cheat menu that can be activated to change various aspects of the game from the inside. Once enabled, they can be easily disabled by leaving the task or restarting, unless the Keep Active cheat is enabled. Here is our ULTRAKILL Unlockables How to get guide that shows you how to get the cheats and unlockables you need!
ULTRAKILL Unlockables How to get?
Welcome to our ULTRAKILL Unlockables How to get guide. This guide will show you how to get unlockables and cheats in ULTRAKILL! We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the ULTRAKILL game. If you <aare one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our ULTRAKILL guide.
Enable Game Cheat Menu Guide
For those who don’t know. ULTRAKILL has a cheat menu in the game. This guide will help you how to enable it. Sorry if this guide kinda doesn’t make sense.
How to enable the cheat menu
for the first 8 keys it the arrow keys UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIOGHT B A”
(Keyboard only) basically its the Konami Code. (if you know what that is.)
This will give you a warning.
Here are the cheats that u can activate for the current version of ULTRAKILL. NOCLIP
Allows V1 to fly without collision, passing through all physical barriers and objects.
Hold space to go up, and control to go down.
- FLIGHT – Like Noclip, but V1 still retains collision.
- BLIND ENEMIES [M] – Prevents enemies from seeing or attacking V1.
- NO WEAPON COOLDOWN [C] – Removes the cooldown time on various attacks; currently this affects the Piercer Revolver Beam, Marksman Revolver Coins, Attractor Nailgun Nails and Magnets, Overheat Nailgun Heatsinks and all Railcannon Charges.
- DISABLE ENEMY SPAWNS – Prevents enemies from spawning; affects every enemy in the game, to the point of changing certain events. Among other things, it prevents Arena doors
- from locking, and bosses that drop items will instead have the item sitting in the middle of the arena.
- TELEPORT MENU [L] – Displays a menu containing all of the current mission’s Checkpoints; selecting any of them will instantly teleport V1 to it.
- GET THE SPAWNER ARM [P] – Gives V1 a new item, the Spawner Arm; this weapon is simply V1’s outstretched, open palm. Right-clicking will open a menu featuring many different enemies as well as the Skulls and Soap. Once something has been selected, left-clicking will spawn the entity at that location. The Spawner Arm can be removed from V1’s loadout by pressing the button again.
- KEEP ENABLED [O] – Keeps Cheats enabled until toggled back off, even after closing the game.
- Helpful to avoid having to constantly re-enter the code.
How to Parry Shotgun Pellets
You can punch your shotgun pellets. Thats cool but whats good about it? It will make your pellets go faster and make them explode and deal pretty nasty damage. So first you want your blue arm equipped (The feedbacker) because the knuckleblaster cant parry things.
How to Make Them Go Brrr
You want your shotgun out along with your blue arm and shoot and as soon as you release your finger off the button, press punch. Then you have done it! Keep practicing this and you will flawlessly do this while in fast paced combat! im just kidding! There is more.
How to Make Pellet Go Brrr When You Jump
So you have your weapons out and you simply jump and parry your pellets. Yay!
You have done it good person! But there is more.
Making Pellet Go BRRR in Mid-Air While Strafing
Strafe in air and parry pellet.
Parrying in mid-air while strafing is not hard
Why? Because most people simply press fire+punch when its a little sooner after you shoot and even though you and your shotgun pellets travel at different speeds in different directions regardless of that you will always parry while strafing in the air because your timing will be so good that only your arrogance will ??? up the parry.
How to Reset Your Progress (Edit Save Data)
This is just a simple guide for clearing your save data in Ultrakill.
Do you want to clear your data in Ultrakill for whatever reason? Maybe you want to see how fast you can beat the game from start to finish again. Or you want to do some self imposed challenge. Heck, maybe you want to become a speedrunner and see how fast you can beat the game. Well luckily for you, this guide will help you clear your data in no time!
The process of clearing your data is very, very simple and shouldn’t take any longer than 5 minutes.
Step 1 Disable Cloud Saving
Every time you being and end a session in Ultrakill, its save data is uploaded to Steam’s cloud service. While this is good for normal usage, the problem with this is that even if you managed to clear out the save data files, Steam will automatically re-implement the lost files. We’re trying to start fresh after all.
To disable this, we must access Ultrakill’s settings / properties. To do that, you must right click on Ultrakill in your library, and click on the “Properties” button.
Once you click on the button, a new window will pop up showing off various options to choose from. The one you want to focus on is in the “General” tab under “Steam Cloud”. Uncheck the marked box and that should disable Steam Cloud!
And that’s it! Now onto the next step.
Step 2: Accessing the Saves Folder
Now that we’ve disabled Steam Cloud, we must now access the Saves f.