Welcome to our Undecember Training Arena guide. This guide will show you everything you need to know about training arena! We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Undecember game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Undecember guide.
Undecember Training Arena
This guide will show you everything you need to know about training arena!
- You can enter the Training Arena by using “Waypoints” from town.
- The Training Arena has stationary monsters that can be used to analyze your combat abilities.
- From a Waypoint, select the ‘Training Arena’ icon at the bottom-right side of the World Map to enter.
Upon entering the Training Arena, you will find 3 Scarecrows with the same level as you.
You are free to change your current Gear and Runes by accessing the Storage, Bag or Rune Cast.
All Potions and Elixirs will be used from your Bag, just like in the fields.
The settings for Scarecrows can be adjusted by selecting the Cogwheel button located at the top-right side of the screen. The Scarecrow’s Level and Number can be adjusted.
Upon pushing ‘Start,’ a 3 second countdown will begin. After the countdown ends, all of the damage dealt to the Scarecrows will be recorded.
- After 1 minute passes, the analyzed combat information will be displayed.
- All of the used Skills, Damage, Hit Count and Critical Hits can be viewed from the combat info.
- Push ‘Save Record’ to save the highest damaging skill’s DPS and target monster info to My Info.
Push ‘Previous Record’ to view the combat info from the previous session of 1 minute analysis.
Push ‘Ranking Challenge’’ to Challenge the Rankings by selecting 1 of 3 given skills.
- The number of Scarecrows and level are predetermined in the challenge.
- Even if damage is dealt with multiple skills, only the damage dealt with the selected skill will be calculated into the Rankings.