We cannot guarantee that this will work for other aspect ratios than 21:9 and if it works on your machine nor the fact that this will get you banned or anything.
Undisputed Aspect Ratio FIX
Welcome to our Undisputed Aspect Ratio FIX guide. Simple aspect ratio fix so you can play at your desired resolution without any software.
This is a simple quick hack for all Unity games that has forced resolutions
- At least 2 monitors (One that has at least the supported resolution like 1920×1080)
- Keyboard with arrow keys
- Have the game open
- Depending on your monitor positions, press WIN+SHIFT+The Arrow key that you will need to switch to the the 16:9 monitor to (e.g. My 16:9 monitor is on the right, so I will press WIN+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW)
- Do it again but reverse the arrows so it goes to your 21:9 monitor (21:9 monitor is on the left, WIN+SHIFT+LEFT ARROW)
Screenshots for 21:9
Boxing is Back! Undisputed is an authentic boxing game developed with care by dedicated fight fans, alongside the professional boxing community. Here’s what you can expect from day one of Early Access:
Innovative & Authentic Boxing Gameplay
Boxing isn’t just about throwing punches. The ring is a strategic battlefield where fighters can choose an angle of attack, set up traps, and outsmart opponents through clever tactics. That’s why we’ve added several layers of fight mechanics to Undisputed, giving more control than ever to master the Sweet Science.
- Revolutionary footwork mechanics, including a Loose Movement modifier to help you get around the ring with ease.
- More than 60 individual punches. Punch from multiple angles and directions. Feint to set up a trap and counter.
- All the tools needed to be a defensive wizard. Slip punches, weave, dodge, and block.
- Physics driven interactions, so punches can sometimes go around or even through the guard.
- Up close and personal inside fighting like never before.
- Manage stamina over the course of a fight with the Adrenaline system.
- The little details that matter. Taking a knee, intentional fouls, clinching, and referee interactions.
- 50 Attributes & Traits to differentiate styles and capabilities of fighters.
- Multiple AI styles and difficulty settings for everyone from amateurs to pound-for-pound masters.