Table of Contents Show
The seasonal update “Legends” is filled with familiar activities. In this publication, we share what activities you can participate in in the upcoming months, and what rewards you can get for the efforts.
Warface New Season “Legend” Update
The Battle Pass “Legends” will be active until May 28th 2023. Know your own strength and aim for this date as the season is unlikely to be prolonged.
This season, we’ve decided to launch a new one with minimal changes. Items in the BP shop and progression rewards have been updated, while the daily mission system and class-specific contracts remained unchanged.
Battle Pass Rewards
The Battle Pass offers several types of rewards:
- for the main progression (camos, weapon charms, permanent secondary weapons, achievements, consumables, and currency);
- for the additional progression (BP coins);
- for daily and class-specific contracts (a seasonal weapon box for the former, and BP coins and a cool class achievement for the latter);
- weapons and parts in the seasonal shop line-up.
To get all the seasonal BP shop weapons, you will have to complete 4 class-specific contracts. One contract yields enough BP coins to buy one permanent weapon. There is a restriction: the contracts are only available from the 15th BP level for the owners of premium access of any type.
And if you want to also earn parts, then be active and unlock additional BP levels. The more you unlock, the more rewards you can buy from the seasonal shop. It is also worth mentioning, that if you wish to first buy some parts and then purchase guns, it is also possible.
So, to get the most out of the BP, you need to play actively and regularly, complete daily quests and contracts, but to get the bare minimum it is sufficient to unlock the basic progression levels.
More About the Rewards
Find the “Survivor” and the “Undead” weapon series in this Battle Pass, as well as thematic weapon charms and achievements. Let’s take a closer look!
The “Survivor” series includes the AK Alpha, Typhoon F12, Kriss Super V Custom, CDX-MC Kraken, Mateba Autorevolver, and a Cleaver. These guns can also be upgraded through the modification system (except for the Mateba Autorevolver and the Cleaver — they don’t have mods).
In the “Undead” series, you can find the SA Hellion, IMBEL IA2 Assault, Benelli M2 SP, VEPR VPO-X3, Vigilance Rifles A-M20, SIG 552 Commando, Mauser Kar98k, Barrett M82A1, Mauser C96 Custom, Makarov Pistol, and the Black Hawk. The series itself is a reference to the legendary “Cyber Horde” special operation. Its fans would surely appreciate it!
New Charms and Achievements
Progression levels remained unchanged. The basic progression chain consists of 25 levels, the additional one consists of 175 (200 levels in total).
As for progression rewards, the system remains familiar: for the main levels, you’ll receive achievements, charms, skins and two additional weapons (a cleaver and a pistol), for additional levels – coins for purchases in the Battle Pass store.
Battle Pass Coins
This is the main currency of the Battle Pass that you can spend in the seasonal shop. There are two ways of earning the BP coins:
- by completing daily and class-specific contracts;
- by unlocking the additional progression levels.
As we’ve mentioned before, one fully completed contract yields enough coins to buy some parts or one permanent weapon from the seasonal shop. If you complete all contracts and unlock every additional level you can buy out the entire shop line-up. Remember: the BP coins expire by the end of the season and will not be transferred to the next.
Click the button to find information about the rewards for the main and the additional progression, daily quests, and contracts.
This season’s shop line-up offers two types of rewards: parts that you can get of up to 10,000 pcs., and powerful guns with mod slots from the “Undesad” series. The series includes the SA Hellion assault rifle, the Benelli M2 SP rifle, the Vigilance Rifles A-M20 machine gun, and the Barrett M82A1 sniper rifle.
Both temporary and permanent weapon versions can be obtained with coins in the shop. Parts are sold in batches.
All unspent BP coins will expire by the end of the season and will not be transferred to the next. Keep that in mind and try to use them all up!
To get permanent weapons, you would need to consequently purchase the preceding temporary versions: the ones for 3, 5, 7, and 9 days (costing 25/50/75/125 BP coins accordingly), the permanent version costs 175 coins, making the overall price for the permanent gun 450 BP coins.
The “Legends” prestige season will be active until June 14th 2023.
Prestige levels are additional levels (from the 101st to the 1000th) in the progression system that you can unlock as long as the seasonal activity is on. Progressing through the prestige levels is the same as with the regular levels: you play and gain XP for every battle. The only difference is that prestige levels require more XP and are reset each season.
Changes that took place this seasson:
- the overall amount of XP to open all the prestige levels has been decreased (from 10 662 000 to 10 117 300);
- the list of level rewards has been updated: it now features golden weapons.
The “Legends” Ranked Matches season will be active until June 14th 2023.
Changes that took place this season:
- Added a leaderboard. Now you can easily track your achievements in the RM: your current amount of points and your place in the global rating. The leaderboard is updated every few days.
- Added the “Gas Station” map to the “Plant the bomb” mode.
- Priority stack matchmaking. Since the launch of RM РМ 3.0, we’ve received a lot of suggestions on how to improve them. Among the most popular ones were: better team balance for the players playing in a stack. Now the matchmaking in RM will look like this: the system will try to fill the room with groups of the same size. For example, if five players in a clan decide to play ranked, they will face off against groups of five.
- Rewards for league advancement. After the calibration stage, you will get a unique weapon charm that will change depending on the highest league you’ve managed to reach in the current season.
- New items in the seasonal shop.