Wartales Questions/Answers to Inquisition patrols interrogation on Alazar.
Wartales Alazar Inquistion Interrogation Answers
This is a simple guide with the questions/answers to the Inquisition interrogation on Alazar.
I just started the Alazar region and encountered an inquisition patrol at the border post between Vertruse and Alazar which came rushing to me and started and interrogation.
If you get 2/3 correct answers you gain +50 reputation but if you fail you either pay, hand over a companion or fight them also there are very bad answers, like saying that Saint Jeru does not exist, which ends the interrogaton and leaves you with only two choices; hand over a companion or fight.
If you hand over a companion you have three days to go to the inquisition camp and pay them to free your companion, after three days they kill him/her 🙁
These are the questions and their respective answers:
- What weapon did Saint Eleor wield?
- A shield
- What is the most important day of the year?
- The Light festival
- According to the writings of Saint Jeru, what is the worst sacrilege?
- Are Tules real?
- What is the particularity of the church of Gosenberg?
- The plague-ridden
- Who runs the abbeys?
- The abbots
- Why is Saint Jeru our guide?
- Where do people’s souls go after death?
- To the Light
- Which of these saints does not exist?
- Saint Eleor
I reloaded the game several times till the questions repeated, but you can text me if you find new questions. Hope do you find this helpful.