Welcome to our Yi Xian The Cultivation Card Game All Puzzles guide. This guide for helping people complete puzzles.
Yi Xian The Cultivation Card Game All Puzzles
All images with solutions are hidden under a spoiler!
 Cloud Spirit Sword Sect
1. Spirit Sword Strike
2. Sword Intent Contempt
3. Infinite Cloud Sword
4. Sword Formation Offensive And Defensive
 Heptastar Pavilion
1. Hexagram Divination
2. Star Move Go Manual
3. Attack spirit first
4. Post Strike
5. Endless Vitality
 Five Elements Alliance
1. The fire burned out
2. The whole world
3. The wood grows
4. The cutting edge
5. The sea embrace
Yi Xian The Cultivation Card ABOUT
- You will draw a lot of cards on your cultivation way.
- You need to choose the appropriate cards from them and build your deck.
- Use the greatest power of your cards by combining and ordering them.
- You can choose a Sub Profession in each game.
- Each Sub Profession has a set of special cards.
- The same character can create different decks and get different gameplay experiences by matching different Sub Professions.
- The Character plus Sub Profession mechanic can greatly improve gameplay.
- Fate is the gift of fate that the character receives on the path of cultivation.
- Each time you pass, multiple Destiny options will randomly appear based on the sect and character you choose. You must choose your destiny.
- Destiny’s effects are varied; card draw, attribute boost and various passive effects etc.
- On the path of cultivation, opportunities are also part of strength. After each battle, there is a very small chance to encounter an Opportunity card.
- You can get Spiritual Pet cards, Talisman cards, and Guild Secret Spell cards through opportunity cards.
- These cards are very rare and may be similar in strength to regular cards of the same rank, but they often bring you new building ideas and help you create unique and rare decks.
Battle with Other Players
Each of your opponents is other players online, and everyone builds a deck from scratch.
Each battle with your opponent will test the strength of your deck, and if you lose more than one battle, you will be eliminated.
Develop strategies, climb to the top of practice and wait for you to fight!