Atlas Other Guides
- Atlas – Harvesting Guide
- Atlas – Crafting Guide
- Atlas – Ship Building Guide
- Atlas – Taming Guide
- Atlas – Cooking Guide
- Atlas – Health and Vitamins
- Atlas – Skills System
- Atlas – Character Stats
- Atlas – Crew Guide
- Atlas – Raft Guide
- Atlas – Pirate Ships and Loot Boxes
- Atlas – Relative Bearing
- Atlas – Pirate Battle Tactics
- Atlas – How to Find Drinkable Water
- Atlas – How to Claim Land
- Atlas – How to Build Brigantine Ship
- Atlas – Ghost Ships [Ship of The Damned]
- Atlas – How to Make a House
- Atlas – Where to Find Fiber ?
- Atlas – How to Get Flint
- Atlas – How to Get Wood
- Atlas – Fishing Guide
- Atlas – How to Tame Creatures?
- Atlas – How to Level Up Ships and Rafts
- Atlas – Armor Crafting Recipes
- Atlas – Tool Recipes
- Atlas – Disable Auto Target Lock
So, you’ve built your first raft, gathering your food supplies and vitamins and taken to the high seas. This guide will tell you How To Level Up Rafts & Ships In Atlas as, much like your character, rafts and boats earn experience points and can level up and unlock new improvements.
Once you have built a raft or boat, you can continue to build on it and improve it. As you use your boat, exploring the vast oceans and checking out nearby islands, your raft or boat will earn experience points. You can check your progress to leveling with your boat in the upper right corner of the screen, when aboard your boat. Earn enough experience points and you will level up.
How to Level Up Rafts and Ships in Atlas MMO Game
Once your boat has earned enough experience points, sit on your boat or raft. If you look down at the center of the raft, usually where you can repair, you will see the option to interact with E. You need to interact and then choose Ship Options. From there, you can level up your ship which lets you invest in one of 4 different states.
Do not Scuttle your ship as it gets destroyed.