Atlas Wiki Guides
- Atlas – Harvesting Guide
- Atlas – Crafting Guide
- Atlas – Ship Building Guide
- Atlas – Taming Guide
- Atlas – Cooking Guide
- Atlas – Health and Vitamins
- Atlas – Skills System
- Atlas – Character Stats
- Atlas – Crew Guide
- Atlas – Raft Guide
- Atlas – Pirate Ships and Loot Boxes
- Atlas – Relative Bearing
- Atlas – Pirate Battle Tactics
- Atlas – How to Find Drinkable Water
- Atlas – How to Claim Land
- Atlas – How to Build Brigantine Ship
- Atlas – Ghost Ships [Ship of The Damned]
- Atlas – How to Make a House
- Atlas – Where to Find Fiber ?
- Atlas – How to Get Flint
- Atlas – How to Get Wood
- Atlas – Fishing Guide
- Atlas – How to Tame Creatures?
- Atlas – How to Level Up Ships and Rafts
- Atlas – Armor Crafting Recipes
- Atlas – Tool Recipes
- Atlas – Disable Auto Target Lock
After you get far away from your starting island and travel into the open sea you’ll start to see many Pirate Ships. These are really dangerous because if they decide to hit you and you’re on a Raft, you are dead. You can craft and command you own ship but it takes a lot of resources to craft a Ship, especially Wood.
Pirate Ships always have a commander, a set of people who do things around the Ship and fighters that control the Cannons. If you do not have other people, you can also hire A.I. players to control the Cannons for you.
When Ships get destroyed they will drop item crates into the Sea which you can then claim. These crates can often have things such as Gold and resources so they are a great thing to pick up if you’ve just started out sailing on your Raft and have nothing.
Remember that exploring and visiting new islands is crucial as it will reveal Discovery Zones! These will give you exp bonuses and also raise you maximum experience cap, allowing you to earn more levels.