Table of Contents Show
Are you looking for information about Tech Tree for Company Of Heroes 3? This guide is for you! To keep things simple, this guide for ” technology trees ”. Battle Groups and the General Directorate of all the information for all of the information to read the guide to read time!
We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Company of Heroes 3 game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Company of Heroes 3 guide.
Company Of Heroes 3 Tech Tree
Welcome to our Company Of Heroes 3 Tech Tree guide. To keep things simple, this guide for ”tech-trees”. That being easy to access basics about every unit without having to load up a custom game. This guide will not cover strategies, hidden mechanics, or anything that could be considered opinionated input. This will be an out-of-game reference of structures and units, meant to aid theory-crafting.
Battlegroup focused on Guastatori Assault Engineers, Artillery, and Counter Attacks
Italian Combined Arms
Battlegroup focused around utilizing the combined arms tactics of Air, Infantry, and Mechanized Forces.
Battlegroup focused on supporting armored assaults and mechanized warfare.
[Req: Light Support Kompanie]
[Req: Light Support Kompanie w/ Fire Support Elements OR Mechanized Kompanie]
Replaces Half-Track Deployment with Tiger, Panzer III, Panzer IV, and StuG Assault Group call-in abilites
Anti-Infantry / Support
200 Manpower / 4 Pop / 30s Requisition Time
- Increases weapon accuracy and makes unit harder to hit when near combat vehicles
- Unit takes more Damage while repairing
- Destroys a section of barbed wire, enabling access to infantry
- Sandbag Wall (3s)
- Barbed Wire Fence (3s)
- Schu-mine 42 (13s) / 30 Munitions
- Resource Cache (30s) / 200 Manpower
- Flammenwerfer35 [Deals AOE damage / Ignores Cover] – 50 Munitions
- Advanced Hazard Removal Package [Allows detection/defusal of mines / Can Cut Barbed Wire (already able to) / Improves Repair Ability] – 45 Munitions
- GrB39 Grenade Launcher [Req: Mechanized Kompanie / Panzerarmee Kommand] [Unlocks smoke rifle ability / Deals AOE Damage] – 45 Munitions
Kradschutzen Motorcycle Team
Anti-Infantry / Recon
200 Manpower / 3 Pop / 20s Requisition Time
- Unit has increased line of sight when stationary
- Receives veterancy experience from nearby allies when they earn veterancy experience. The shared experience is split between each unit with this ability near that ally.
Tracer Marking [Req: Vet 1]
- Marked units are easier to hit
- The Motorcycle marks enemy infantry squads it hits with its machine gun.
- Self-repair – 15 Munitions Cost
- Disables Movement and Weapons while active.
- Orders the crew to repair their own vehicle
Can repair. Combined Arms bonuses when near combat vehicles. Can throw Grenades and Snare Vehicles
300 Manpower / 8 Pop / 25s Requisition Time
- Units take more Damage while repairing
Panzergrenadier Combined Arms (Yes this is different from Panzerpioneers)
- Increases accuracy, ability range, speed, and makes unit harder to hit when near combat vehicles.
Hafthohlladung Anti-Tank Grenade
Focus Fire [Req: Vet 1]
- Increased Damage and Accuracy over time.
MG 34 Light Machine Gun – 100 Munitions
- Increases firepower at all ranges
250 Light Carrier
260 Manpower / 5 Pop / 40s Requisition Time
Onboard Medics [Req: Vet 1]
- The Armored Half-Track will heal injured infantry within its garrison hold.
- Heals nearby infantry when they are out of combat and stationary (Duration: ?) (180s Cooldown)
[Req: Armory Upgrade]
KwK 38 Autocannon Conversion – 50 Munitions
- Removes ability to Transport
GrW 34 Mortar Conversion – 50 Munitions
- Removes ability to Transport