Table of Contents Show
Welcome to our Definitely Not Fried Chicken Layout for Employee Rooms guide. A guide for using little land to fulfil all your employees needs!
Definitely Not Fried Chicken Layout for Employee Rooms
A guide for using little land to fulfil all your employees needs!
Where to build
In the tutorial you have do build a straight road and on the left side there is a small strip of land where you can fit a kitchen, entertainmentroom, bathroom and a bedroom.
How to build
My Layout looks like tis
Bedroom – Definitely Not Fried Chicken Layout Employee
The Bedroom is 3×2 and contains 1 Bed and 1 Locker (Not needed).
The Bathroom is the biggest room with 3×4 it contains 1 stall, 1 sink, 1 handdryer and 1 shower.
Kitchen – Definitely Not Fried Chicken Layout Employee
The Kitchen is 3×3 but you can also build it 2×3 it contains 1 vending machine and 1 Bin so that there is no rubbish on the floor.
Entertainmentroom / Staff Breakout room
The Staff Breakout room is 3×3 and it contains 1 double couch and 1 small tv
About Definitely Not Fried Chicken
Definitely Not Fried Chicken is a different business management simulation game! Expand the drug trade with legal fronts and manage both sides of the business. Get new “businesses”, meet new customers, Develop stronger drugs, earn a lot of money and escape by destroying the city!
Set in a sunny city in the charming atmosphere of the 80s, DNFC will test your entrepreneurial skills.
Build your pharmaceutical factory from scratch, expand it by purchasing adjacent lands. Design the entire production line and create distribution routes. Strengthen your facilities’ defenses and prevent the intrusion of “over-enthusiastic” customers. Research and develop better drug products such as marijuana, cocaine and methamphetamine.
- Build your drug empire from scratch and distribute marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine and other products
- Strike a balance between the challenging tasks you have to tackle while managing both the illicit drug trade and your “legal” business.
- Build and customize your pharmaceutical factory and front companies.
- Upgrade your facilities and staff equipment for better products and greater profits
- Build your empire with businesses ranging from fried chicken shops to laundromats and nightclubs
- Manage your workforce, hire and fire them, meet their wants and needs to do a good job.