Table of Contents Show
This Quest is the only way to get the Luna’s Howl hand cannon
Majority of this Quest requires you to play the Competitive playlist.
Luna’s Howl Walkthrough
- Precision Frame: Intrinsic Perk. Recoil pattern is predictably vertical. Fires quickly with high accuracy.
- Polygonal Rifling: Reduced recoil barrel, increases stability.
- Drop Mag: Magazine drops when reloading which wastes ammo, but increases reload speed.
- Zen Moment: Causing damage increases stability.
- Magnificent Howl: Rapidly landing two precision shots grants a short period of bonus damage until the next kill or miss.
Shock and Denial
You need to complete 10 Crucible matches in the Competitive playlist. Even if you lose a match you’ll get credit for completion.
Pain and Guilt
You’ll have to get final blow kills with a hand cannon in the Competitive playlist. This means that the killing shot should come from your hand cannon, assists do not count.
Anger and Bargaining
Again in the Competitive playlist, you’ll have to get Solar final blows. This can be from your Solar subclass or weapons. You will need to get 200 kills.
Depression and Loneliness
Complete 3 Rumble matches.
The Upward Turn
This is the same as the Pain and Guilt step, but now you’ll need to get precision final blows.
Reach the Fabled Glory rank. (1. Guardian, 2. Brave, 3. Heroic, 4. Fabled (2100 Glory points in the Competitive playlist), 5. Mythic, 6. Legend)
Go to Lord Shaxx at the Tower to get the Legendary hand cannon, Luna’s Howl.