Find the Maelstrom Walkthrough
If you need help identifying the Maelstrom, don’t worry, we’ve got your back. You can achieve it by following some of the mission stories, but if you don’t want to do that, then you can do it on your own following these steps
- Take a left and walk towards the white stairs with the blue and white covering.
- Go right at the stairs and you’ll be alerted that the guards are on high alert for assassins. (Note: If you’re not alerted, don’t worry.)
- Sneak past him and go straight into the slums.
- Walk straight until you’re given the option to go left or right. Go right through the hanging beds.
- Walk across the bridge and take a left along the side of the red building.
- Then take a right and walk through the alley. Be careful and make sure the guards don’t see you.
- Walk a little way and on your right, you’ll see a hidden ladder. Climb up it and be cautious because you will be trespassing.
- Walk over to the next ladder straight in front of you and climb down.
- Sneak past the guards and go down the stairs.
- At the bottom of the staircase, take a left, then a right.
- Hide behind the box and kill the 2 guards. Grab one of their disguises and walk past where they were standing. On your right, you’ll see a doorway.
- As you walk in, look left and you’ll find a picture that you can use to help identify the Maelstrom.
- Go right out of the door you came in and around the corner. Then take a left through the door and up the steps.
- Walk out the front of the house and into the streets.
- Take a left, then a right at the red motorcycle.
- Walk through the slums and identify potential suspects (the ones with the blue dots over their head) until you find the Maelstrom.
- Check out our story walkthroughs for information on how to kill him and the other targets.