Table of Contents Show
Hello from our Don’t Starve Together Food Recipes Guide. Collection of healing recipes that you can make with more immediate resources from: Farming, Berry Bushes, Pigmen/Spiders, Birds, and Fish. Categorized into Normal, Egg, and Honey, recipes. Not focused on the most hunger filling recipes as Meatballs are the best and cheapest option.
Don’t Starve Together Food Recipes Guide
Welcome to our Don’t Starve Together Food Recipes Guide. This guide will show you food recipes in game! We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Don’t Starve Together game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Don’t Starve Together guide.
- One Farm Vegetable, two Twigs.
- One Large Meat, one Small Meat, two Small Vegetables. Can use Monster Meat for Large Meat.
- Filler can be any two Small Fruit/Vegetable/Meat. Can use Ice for filler. Can use two Monster Meat.
- MUST use Small Meat. Can use Ice for filler. DON’T use Twigs for filler.
- Can use two Ice or two Twigs for filler. DON’T use one Ice and one Twig.
- One Roasted Birchnut (must be roasted), one Berry, one Farm Fruit, one Twig.
Stuffed Pepper Poppers
- Can use Small Meat. Filler can be Ice. DON’T use Twigs or Eggs for filler. Can use one Monster Meat for Small Meat.
- Can use all three Small Vegetables.
Creamy Potato Puree
- Can use Ice for filler.
- Two RAW Drumsticks, Small Fruit or Small Vegetable, Small Meat. DON’T use Monster Meat.
- DON’T use all Twigs for filler.
- Small Meat, Small Vegetable, Any Small Fruit/Vegetable/Meat.
Bacon and Eggs
- One Large Meat. Filler must be (Small) Meat. Can use Monster Meat for Large Meat.
- Can use Small Meat. Filler can be any two Small Fruit or Small Vegetable. Filler can be Ice. Can use Monster Meat
- ONLY use the recipe version using three Small Meats