Fallout 76 – Supply Drops How to Get?

To get your greasy mitts on one of these highly sought-after supply drops, you will first need to find a US Government Supply Requisition form and Holotape (both will be together). There are a number of ways in which you can find the US Government Supply Requisition item, but typically, you will randomly find them on the corpses of Ghouls and Scorched throughout the game’s large map. If at first, you don’t find the item, simply kill and loot Scorched and Ghouls until you do. Plenty of other enemies will randomly drop the item, too, and you may even be lucky enough to find one hanging around in a mailbox, lunchbox, or any other sort of item dispensary.

As soon as you find a US Government Supply Requisition form and Holotape, you will be given a quest entitled: “Request Government Air Drop.” A new marker will appear on your map, leading you towards a broken Relay Tower Terminal.

Where To Find Them?

Now that you’ve officially completed the “Request Government Air Drop” quest, a miscellaneous mission will load called “Get the supply drop”. In order to find its exact location, simply load your map.

In your map, you’ll find a small circular area, one that you need to search in order to find the drop. These areas will always be relatively close to the mission you just completed.

Once you reach the designated area, you’ll see a red flair indicating your drop’s location. Head over to the container and collect your rewards.

The contents of these government aid drops will vary between scraps, ammo, weapons, clothing, and other useful items.

That’s everything you need to know about how to get government supply drops and what they do in Fallout 76. For extra tips and help on the game, make sure to take a look at our Fallout 76 guide wiki. We’ve also put together a few other guides you might find helpful below.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *