Welcome to our Farming Simulator 22 Money Cheat guide. In Farming Simulator 22, cheating is particularly simple. Listed below are approaches for both consoles and PC. Patches might alter things, but for now, everyone can attempt them.
Farming Simulator 22 Money Cheat
Create a single-player game, wait, and exit to the menu. Next, begin an online multiplayer game and load your formerly saved video game. After going into the game, develop as lots of farms as possible, then save and exit.
If you reload the single-player save, you will see that the farms from the multiplayer game have actually been combined into one. Your money total need to now consist of the worth of those farms.
How to Money Cheat?
PC players have a lot easier time cheating in Farming Simulator 22. Here’s how to get as much money as you want in Farming Simulator 22:
This will probably be covered as this is an exploit of the video game.
- Navigate to the main menu of Farming Simulator 22.
2. Select “Career”.
3. Make a new single-player game.
4. Make a note of the money you have with you.
5. You can now save and quit the game.
6. Locate your saved game file, wherever you installed the game. This is how it is done on the default install:
- Navigate to “C:/Users/(Your User Name)/Documents”.
- Go to the “My Games” folder, then open the “FarmingSimulator2022” folder.
- Choose the new save file slot in the “savegame” folder.
7. Right-click the “farms” file, and open it in Notepad on your computer.
8. By pressing CTRL+F, the ‘Find’ window will appear.
9. Enter “money=” without quotation marks.
10.Make sure the ‘money=’ line matches the amount you have written down.
11. Change the numbers.
12. The amount of money you enter here is completely up to you.
13. Once you have saved the notepad file, restart Farming Simulator 22.
14. Choose the save slot you’ve edited.
15. You will now have the money you write in the game.