Welcome to our Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide. A guide for every present and message in Security Breach.
Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide
Everything beyond this point may contain spoilers.
- I recommend waiting until 5:40 to collect everything as this is the literal last minute of the game. You will have high enough clearance + upgrades to access most areas in the game.
- You will need to enter the 6am permadeath hour for some collectibles, as certain areas require both the Beak and Claws upgrades.
- You can use Freddy’s upgraded eyes to spot Presents if you’re having a hard time.
- These are listed in no particular order outside of area. I’m filling them in mostly as I find them.
- There are bugs and exploits you can use to make your life easier for the time being, such as being able to save at 6 am. I won’t list them here as they will likely be patched out.
Rockstar Row + Freddy Maintenance Tunnels
Key Item – Fazwatch
- Automatically received at the start of the game.
Message – Hello Gregory
- You’ll automatically receive this after Freddy gives you the watch.
Present – Pizza Plex Shirt
- Directly across from Chica’s room is a set of character cutouts. This present can be found behind RWQFSFASXC (Shadow Bonnie).
Message – Party Foul
- This can be found directly across from Freddy’s viewing window on a bench.
Key Item – Photo Pass
- After attempting to open Freddy’s door, turn around and go beneath the rolling shutter. It will be immediately visible.
Present – Monty Name Shirt
- Head to the far right corner of this room behind the counter to spot a red security door leading to a very small office with the present.
Present – Golden Roxy
- After entering the maintenance tunnel with Freddy you’ll spot a lone sweeper bot behind a locked gate. You’ll need Monty’s claws to open this. Once you do, the present is behind the flashlight charger.
Message – Missing
- Head down to the bottom of the maintenance stairs and look for the locked door with the Raceway symbol in front of it (where Freddy took you for first aid). Break it open to find the message in the room ahead.
Present – Comedy Mask
- Directly across from this room is a door you need Chica’s voicebox to open. The present is inside.
Present – Sun Figure
- A little further down the tunnel is another locked gate with a purple light. Break it open to find the present in a room with a projector and a ton of trees.
Present – Foxy Plush
- Exit the previous room and look behind the left set of crates a few feet away.
Message – Food Storage
- At the top of the maintenance stairs is a save station. The message is right next to it.
Present – Moon Figure
- Across from the save station is a locked gate. Open it and head across the room to find a strange spot with a large conveyor belt. The present is on top.
Present – Glam Freddy Plush
- Further into this section you’ll be chased by Monty down a corridor. Return to this area with his claws and bust open the first gate on the left.
Message – Torn Note
- Turn around and head into the fog where Monty first emerged from. You’ll need both the claws ands the voice box to reach this message at the end of the path.
Key Item – Cameras
- You’ll have to pick this up after being chased by the animatronics to the first security booth.
Present – Chica Pinata
- After exiting the security office the 3 bots chase you into, you’ll come to a hall with Chica roaming. The present is right as you enter.
Key Item – Party Pass
- Once you can access Chica’s room, enter it to find it on her table.
Message – Chica Report
- Directly to the side of Chica’s table.
Present – Chica Mask
- Head into the back room of Chica’s area to find this on top of the boxes near the Freddy charging station.
Message – Monty Mischief
- Enter Monty’s room to find this on his table.
Present – Golden Freddy
- In the right corner of Monty’s room. Behind the arcade cabinet.
Message – Understudy
- If facing Chica’s window, go right through a door to find yourself in a backstage area. There’s a key item you grab here, but I can’t remember which one. The note is behind the bleachers in the center.
Present – Flashlight Upgrade
- From the last message, head right into the double red doors. The present will be right i front of you.
Lobby – Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide
Key Item – Entry Pass
- After entering the lobby, head to the far end past a lone sweeper bot to find your free Entry Pass!
Present – Fizzy Faz (Chica), Message – False Alarm
- After going past the entry gates, go right and enter the level 2 security door to find both items in the next room.
Message – Easy Money
- Found on the fountain in the middle of the area.
Present – Chica Name Shirt
- Behind the fountain is a closed off elevator. The present is to the left.
Key Item – Mr. Hippo Magnet
- Head up the escalator in the middle and hook a right. Enter Glamrock Gifts and head downstairs to find this. You can recollect it again later in the night. Not sure if that’s a bug or not.
Message – AC Inspection
- Enter the café on the opposite side of the giftshop to find this near the pool table in the back.
Present – Glam Chica Plush
- Head into the kitchen of the café and go to the far right to find the present tucked in the corner.
Key Item – Screwdriver
- Head downstairs from the last message and enter the lost and found. The present is immediately to your right. You will pick this up when escaping from Vanny for the first time.
Present – Cupcake Pinata
- Through the level 4 security door directly ahead of the previous present.
Message – Hi Dave
- Go out of the previous room into customer service (directly below the café) to find this in the back near the colored lockers.
Present – Freddy Name Shirt
- Go through the daycare door and enter the second door on your right. The present is in the last stall.
Message – Night Terrors
- On the sink next to the last present.
Present – Sun Plush
- Jump on top of the fountain in the center of the area. It’s near the Freddy logo.
Daycare + Theater
Present – Flashlight Upgrade (MISSABLE!)
- After dropping down into the Daycare, either distract Sundrop or complete the encounter with Moondrop (don’t leave the area if you do). Once you’re free to explore you can find this on top of the brown tower to the right of the ball pit.
Message – Out of Order
- Facing away from where Sundrop throws you out, head left to find a small Fazcade. The message is inside.
Present – Old Poster (Fredbear)
- Now go to the right side and enter the Lucky Stars Giftshop. The present is all the way in the back.
Present – Glamrock Freddy Figure
- This can be found in the party room at the top of the left staircase after exiting the play area. There’s a giant Sundrop billboard to the right and a Lobby sign above the door.
Message – Recycled Pizza? -Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide
- In the conjoined room of the last collectible.
Present – Plush Baby
- Between the two staircases is a giant buoy. Enter the party room directly across from it (green or purple doors) to find the present inside on a table.
Present – Freddy Mask
- After returning to the Daycare, enter the theater and head behind the counter immediately to your left. The present is on a high shelf in the kitchen area.
Message – BBW Maint Log
- Exit the stall and continue down the stairs to the main theater. The message is in the center of the room.
Present – Frozen Chica Treat
- Directly in front of the stage. near the cushion seats.
Message – The Answer
- Head down the stairs behind the theater to find this message in front of the multi-colored lockers.
Key Item – Mazercise Control Key
- Head to the very bottom of this area and enter the right most double red door. It’s directly in front of the save station.
Message – Arcade Conspiracy
- Next to the Balloon Boy arcade machine in the secret area. Follow the steps in this guide for more info on how to unlock it.
Present – Golden Moon
- Right next to the previous message.
Atrium – Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide
Present – Roxy Name Shirt
- Starting from the main stage, locate the giant Monty’s Golf display and head to the dining area to its left. The present is in the back right corner.
Present – Frozen Monty Treat
- Enter the rolling shutter behind the Golf display and look behind the grass cutouts to the left.
Present – Glam Monty Figure
- Directly to the right of the elevator to Monty’s Golf is a Chica cut out. The present is behind it.
Present – Golden Sun
- Head right into Foxy’s cove and walk up to the door of the lighthouse.
Present – Moon Plush
- In the same area, go behind the ship to find an opening with the present inside.
Present – Chica Magnet
- From the Cove, head up the escalator and go left down the hall to find the dimly lit Bakery (between the Cove and Monty Golf). Once in, head to the top left corner to find the present behind a stall.
Present – Monty Magnet
- Enter the kitchen of the bakery and the present will be near where the security bot is patrolling.
Message – Arcade Maint Log
- Squeeze past the security bot to be facing the giant cupcake. To your left is a small room with the message.
Present – Hoodie
- In the very back of the bakery is a bathroom with the hoodie on a toilet.
Present – Monty Pinata
- On the direct opposite end of the stage is the party check-in booth. The present is inside.
Message – Better Employees
- Exit the check-in booth and locate the purple ice cream sign and enter the level 4 security door to its left. Enter the first door on your left again to find the message in the middle of the small kitchen.
Present – Pinata
- Directly to the left of the chef bot is a door that leads to a small food stand. The present is to the left under all the pizza boxes.
Present – Freddy Upgrade – Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide
- Exit the Ice cream spot from where we entered and look left to spot a vent. The present is on a table a little to the right of the vent.
Present – Freddy Face Shirt
- Head back to the Ice cream spot and continue to the very back to spot a large service elevator that leads to the Loading Bay. Don’t take it down. instead, look right to spot the present is on a conveyor belt.
Present – Space Freddy Keychain
- Enter the rolling shutter to the Fazer Blast court and head up the stairs to your left. The present is near a control panel at the top.
Present – Freddy Pinata
- To the right of the ticket bot is a small counter top you can crouch under. The present is in the pantry past the kitchen.
Present – Roxy Mask
- After jumping over the boxes into the Roxy Raceway construction area, look right for a metal staircase. The present is on top.
Present – Frozen Roxy Treat
- To the top right corner of the same area is a large generator. The present is behind it.
Message – It’s Happening Again
- On the 2nd floor, head to the far right to find a closed off area. The message is at the very end on the right.
Present – Roxy Balloon
- Enter the shutter to Roxy Raceway and hook an immediate right to spot a storage container with the present inside.
Present – Fizzy Faz (Monty)
- Head up to the 3rd floor and enter the El Chip restaurant. Go into the kitchen to find the present.
Super Star-Cade – Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide
Present – Chica Balloon
- As soon as you enter the arcade from El Chips, head to the top left corner to find a door leading to the bathrooms. Go around to the girls room to find the present in a stall near the middle.
Message – Night Shift
- At the far back of the arcade (near the rolling shutter to the gift shop) is a small dining area with the message.
Message – CFF Maint Log
- On a tool bench outside the security booth where you do the 3 minute lockdown.
Present – Monty Mask
- After entering the Prize Corner from the security office, head directly across the room to find this on one of the shelves between 2 Monty plushies.
Present – Frozen Freddy Treat
- At the end of the long gift shop corridor where you had to sneak around Monty and Roxy.
Present – Fizzy Faz (Freddy)
- After running away from Musicman in the vent, you’ll be prompted to slide down the shafts. Once you land, exit and hook a right through the door. You’ll find the present on the chair in this little office.
Message – Drink Fizzy Faz!!!!
- Enter the next door to find yourself in a large room with giant vats lining it. Head across to the next door with a giant letter symbol next to it. Look right as soon as you go through the door.
Present – Freddy Magnet
- Found in the same room as the last message behind one of the desks.
Key Item – Security Badge
- Continue forward to find yourself on a catwalk overlooking a giant kitchen. After entering the next door, enter the office to your left. The badge is on the table. As soon as you grab it you’ll start the pizza making mini game.
Present – Golden Chica
- Exit the office and head down the stairs. Enter the security doors directly ahead of you to find yourself in a giant cafeteria. Head right to find the present behind the counter.
Message – Pink Slip
- Found on a table in the middle of the cafeteria.
Message – All Staff Meeting
- In the cafeteria, look for a giant sign that reads “Don’t ask…Why Animatronics?”. To its left is a blue shutter door. The message is just on the other side of it.
Present – Glam Roxy Plush
- Continue forward until the Monty Fiz machine. To your right should be a Freddy charging station. Go left and follow the hall left through a door to find yourself in a long yellow lit tunnel. The wall should read “B1-COR-FC-1”. Follow it through and enter the very far door on the right to find yourself in a large washing room. Hook an immediate left through another door to find the present between to wet floor bots.
Present – Old Poster (Spring Bonnie)
- Head back into the wash room and go to the middle of it to find a bunch of sweeper bots and a security bot. Hug the left side and pass under the flappy things to find yourself in front of some towel shelves. Hook a left and then an immediate left to find the present behind the shelves in the blue lit room.
Present – Star Shirt
- In the same room, look for the entrance to the lockers / shower room. Head through and peek into the 2nd shower stall for the present.
Message – Question
- From here, head into the doorway ahead of you and to the left to spot the message immediately in front of a poster.
Message – Marked for Deletion
- Head back to where we found the present in the shower. As you pass the showers, enter the door on your left to enter a hall full of more doors. Enter the one at the far end and enter the first orange lit cubby for the message.
Message – Compactor Instructions
- The next door over leads back to the kitchen. Enter it to find the message you might have spotted during the pizza mini game. You might need to lure Chica away in order to grab it.
Present – Old Poster (Fredbear on the phone)
- After completing the Chica fight you’ll come to a set of bots around a table. The present is on the table.
Parts & Service
Message – Stolen Property
- After escaping Moondrop in the charging pod, navigate to a dark loading bay where an exo robot is waiting for you. After safely navigating around him, hop into the vent and run from Musicman. Once on the other side, you can find the note directly across from the save station near the metal fencing.
Present – Nightmare Plush
- Navigate through the next set of halls with the green buttons and exos you need to stare at so they don’t move. You’ll eventually find your back to a wall where you can go left further down the halls, or right into a metal door. Go into the door and locate the next button to find the present.
Key Item – Security Badge
- Go down the left side this time to find a button to open a wall that requires a bit of backtracking. Continue through the exo maze until you reach the security office. The Freddy holder is on the table as usual. Note that as soon as you grab it, every exo in the area will become active.
Present – Glam Roxy Figure
- Return to where you hid from Moondrop and proceed through the door to Parts & Services. Facing Freddy, head right and look for the smashed window you can pass through. Follow it into the room with the present.
Messages – Chica Upgrade, Roxy Upgrade, Monty Upgrade
- All 3 of these notes can be found on the walkway behind Freddy’s enclosure.
Present – Four Block Shirt
- After repairing Freddy, take Roxy’s elevator. Once you exit, the present is immediately to your left.
Monty’s Gator Golf + Mazercise – Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide
Message – No Flash Photography
- After entering Monty’s Golf, head down the first escalator you see and go left. Navigate all the way until you see the Monty’s Gator Grub stand. The message is on the counter.
Present – Go Kart
- Locate hole 17, almost directly across from the food stand and enter the small carriage. The present is inside.
Present – Tragedy Mask
- Locate the ball pit and go through it to the wooden tower. The present is inside.
Present – Flashlight Battery Upgrade – Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide
- Head into the Monty Grub kitchen and locate the door that leads to the service hall. Follow it all the way through to the far end to find a small room with one security bot doing a lap. The present is next to all the screens.
Message – Behind the Maze, Present – Mazercise Ticket, Key item – Security Badge, Key Item – Faz Cam
- Head back to the service hall and enter either of the doors near the save point to find the security room. All 4 items are inside.
Message – Job Security
- After entering Mazercise, go through the area until the hall just before the maze itself. Locate the control room in the center to find the message inside.
- Lever up, top 4, top 2, top 3, top 3, top 3.
- Lever down, top 1, top 1, top 1, top 2, bottom 2.
Key Item – Monty’s Claws
- Pick them up from Monty’s body after you defeat him.
Fazerblast + Bonnie Bowl – Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide
Present – Space Roxy Keychain
- As soon as you enter Fazerblast hook left and enter the left security door. The present will be behind the next door you see.
Message – Hide the Mix, Key Item – Security Badge, Key Item – Bowling Badge
- Enter the door across the previous room to find these 3 items.
Present – Space Chica Keychain
- Directly across the lobby is the bathrooms. Enter the left bathroom to find the present.
Present – Freddy Balloon
- Head back to the main entrance and into the center doorway where a bot will tell you the Fazerblast rules. The present is between the 2 rows of chairs.
Key Item – Fazerblaster
- Continue forward to find your Fazerblaster!
Present – Old Poster (Black & White) (MISSABLE!)
- In the red corner of Fazer Blast, directly where the flag is is a small cubby that leads to a service hall. The present is inside. This video by ArtyAngelCake shows a way to get back in and out if you missed it.
Message – No Questions Asked
- After collecting the official blaster, look for the vent in the same room. After crawling through, head to the far end of the balcony for the message.
Present – Bonnie Plush
- After entering Bonnie Bowl proper, head down to the bowling lanes and check near a rack of bowling balls on the right side.
Message – PQ1 Maint Log
- This can be found to the very far right corner where the bowling lanes are.
Key Item – Monty Mystery Mix, Message – Safety Check
- Head left to the food stand and enter the door behind it. Once in the back hall, go left to find these items.
Present – Golden Monty
- Go down the stairs at the opposite end of the hall.
Roxy Raceway, Glamrock Salon, & Fazcade – Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide
Present – Freddy Icon Shirt
- After jumping over the boxes to meet Freddy at the Raceway construction site, navigate through until you reach a large storage room. The present is on the side of the first blue shipping container you see.
Present – El Chip Pinata
- A few feet away is a long corridor filled with security bots. Enter the first door on your right to find the present on a table.
Present – Glam Chica Figure
- Continue down the hall and enter the last room on the right (before the red double security door) to find this in the corner opposite the dumpster.
Message – Sinkhole
- After using Freddy to open the gate to Roxy Raceway, you should see this message in plain sight. It’s directly in front of the trophy stand.
Message – Chasing Cars
- After entering the Raceway proper. head down the right staircase and enter the information booth. The message is right as you enter.
Present – Space Monty Keychain
- In the same room as the last message, go to the very back and check the metal shelves.
Message – Test Drivers Wanted
- Enter the hard hat zone ahead of the information booth and Freddy will tell you you’re not tall enough to ride the kart. Right next to this is the note and a save station.
Present – Fizzy Faz (Roxy)
- Right behind the note is a staircase you can climb. The present is at the top.
Key Item – Dance Pass
- Head back to the staircase we descended at the start, but go to the row of rolling shutters this time. Enter the 2nd one to find the present on the table inside.
Message – PQ2 Maint Log, Present – Freddy Upgrade
- Head to the very last shutter and go inside. To the right is a red door. The note is in the middle of the next room, and the present is to the top left.
Message – Sore Winner – Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide
- Head out of the sutter and continue left. Go straight until you reach a blocked off escalator with the note right next to it.
Key Item – Damaged Head
- Go behind the crates where the last message was to get jumpscared. The head will fall off.
Message – Old Elevator
- Head left of the escalator into the red security door. The message is visible as you enter.
Present – Glam Monty Plush
- After arriving in the Fazcade, go left and look under the furthest staircase near a wet floor bot.
Present – Chica Magnet
- Climb all the way to the top floor. Proceed past all the kaaoke rooms to the far end where you can spot a red door on your left. Before entering, go into the karaoke room directly across to find this in the left corner.
Message – Ultimate Party Host
- Go through the red door now and you’ll spot the security office door. The message is inside.
Key Item – Repaired Head, Key Item – Security Badge
- After completing the DJ Musicman boss fight, return to the security office. Insert the broken head into the machine to repair it, and grab the badge off the table near where we found the message in here.
Key Item – Roxy’s Eyes
- Pick these up off of Roxy after her “boss fight”.
Present – Monty Balloon, Message – Power Drain
- After officially escaping Roxy climb up the dark maintenance stairs until you emerge back out into the Raceway. Directly across the room is another red door that leads to a small office. Both items are inside.
Message – Retheme
- A little further is a lone security bot patrolling just before the construction zone. Look to the right to spot the message.
Present – Roxy Pinata
- After entering the Beauty Salon, look left to see a green and purple lit staircase. The present is at the top.
Present – Roxy Magnet
- Enter the salon itself and go to the back right corner.
Message – Red Flag
- Enter the back room with the Princess Quest machine. You’ll find it to the right.
Present – Shoes
- Enter the bathrooms to the right of the previous message to find the Shoes!
Messages (50) – Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Collectibles Guide
1) Hello Gregory – Automatically received at the start of the game.
2) Part Foul – Can be found directly across from Freddy’s room on a bench.
3) Missing – Enter the room Freddy took you for first aid and break the locked fence nearby with Monty’s claws.
4) Food Storage – At the top of the maintenance stairs is a save station. The message is right next to it.
5) Torn Paper – Head into the fog where Monty first chased you. Use Monty’s claws and Chica’s voice box to find the message.
6) Chica Report – Inside Chica’s room.
7) Monty Mischief – Inside Monty’s room.
8) Understudy – If facing Chica’s window, go right through a door to find yourself in a backstage area. The note is behind the bleachers in the center.
9) False Alarm – Inside the ticket booth at the lobby.
10) Easy Money – Found in the middle of the lobby area.
11) AC Inspection – Found in the cafe on the top left of the lobby.
12) Hi Dave – In the same area you use the magnet to get the Daycare Pass.
13) Night Terrors – In one of the bathrooms just before the Daycare.
14) Out of Order – Inside the small arcade at the Daycare.
15) Recycled Pizza? – In one of the party rooms on the top floor of the Daycare.
16) BBW Maint Log – In the center of the Daycare Theater.
17) The Answer – Near the lockers underneath the Theater, where all the endos are.
18) Arcade Conspiracy – Next to the secret Balloon boy arcade game.
19) Arcade Maint Log – In the very back of Chica’s Bakery.
20) Better Employees – Inside the kitchen area of the atrium’s ice cream stall.
21) It’s Happening Again – On the atrium’s 2nd floor. Head all the way to the construction area and look to the right of the out of order shutter.
22) Night Shift – In the small dining booth of the Super Star-cade.
23) CFF Maint Log – Directly outside the Super Star-cade security booth.
24) Drink Fizzy Faz!!!! – At the loading dock, head to the small office prior to the security booth to find the message.
25) Pink Slip – In the middle of the loading dock cafeteria.
26) All Staff Meeting – Near a vending machine just outside the loading bay cafeteria.
27) Question – At the very back of the loading bay showers area.
28) Marked for Deletion – In a maintenance room between the loading bay showers and the kitchen.
29) Compactor Instructions – In front of the garbage compactor in the kitchen.
30) Stolen Property – After escaping from Music Man in the vent leading to Parts & Service, look to the right of the save station near a chain link fence.
31-33) Chica Upgrade, Roxy Upgrade, Monty Upgrade – Behind the enclosure you use to upgrade Freddy.
34) No Flash Photography – Inside the kitchen of Monty’s Gator Golf.
35) Behind the Maze – Inside Monty’s Golf security office.
36) Job Security – Inside the Mazercise control room.
37) Hide the Mix – Inside the Fazer Blast security office.
38) No Questions Asked – After collecting the official blaster, look for the vent in the same room. After crawling through, head to the far end of the balcony for the message.
39) PQ1 Maint Log – Found next to the right most lane in Bonnie Bowling.
40) Safety Check – In Bonnie Bowling, right next to the Mystery Mix.
41) Sinkhole – In front of the trophy stand just outside Roxy Raceway.
42) Chasing Cars – Inside the Raceway info booth.
43) Test Drivers Wanted – Next to the go kart driver we need to repair.
44) PQ2 Maint Log – Head inside the very last garage in the Raceway. To the right is a red door. The note is in the middle of the next room.
45) Sore Winner – Near the escalator where we get the Damaged Head.
46) Old Elevator – In the room to the left of where we get the Damaged Head.
47) Ultimate Party Host – Inside the West Arcade security office.
48) Power Drain – After escaping Roxy, enter the booth directly across from where you exit her arena.
49) ReTheme – After escaping Roxy, you can find this near the lone security bot that’s doing laps near the bumper cars.
50) Red Flag – Near the Princess Quest I machine in the salon.
1) Pizza Plex Shirt – Behind the cutouts just outside Chica’s room.
2) Monty Name Shirt – In the same area you get the Photo Pass is a room to the far left corner. It’s inside.
3) Golden Roxy – Using Monty’s claws, open the gate on the Maintenance stairs with the sweeper bot.
4) Comedy Mask – Use Chica’s voice box on the first door to the left in the Maintenance tunnels.
5) Sun Figure – In the Maintenance tunnels is a gate with a purple light. use Monty’s claws to get inside.
6) Foxy Plush – Behind a stack of crates near the previous collectible.
7) Moon Figure – Near the Maintenance save is a locked gate you need Monty’s claws for. The present is inside.
8) Glam Freddy Plush – Use Monty’s claws to open the first gate on the left where he originally chased you.
9) Chica Pinata – In the hall just before the lobby, where Chica is searching for you.
10) Chica Mask – Near Chica’s service elevator.
11) Golden Freddy – Behind the arcade cabinet in Monty’s room.
12) Flashlight Upgrade – If facing Chica’s window, go right through a door to find yourself in a backstage area. Near the save station is another small room you can go in with the upgrade.
13) Fizzy Faz (Chica) – Inside the left ticket booth at the lobby.
14) Chica Name Shirt – In front of the broken elevator in the lobby.
15) Glam Chica Plush – Inside the kitchen of the lobby cafe.
16) Cupcake Pinata – In the right ticket booth at the lobby.
17) Freddy name Shirt – In a bathroom stall just before the Daycare.
18) Sun Plush – on top of the fountain just before the Daycare.
19) Flashlight Upgrade (MISSABLE!) – In one of the brown towers in the Daycare play area.
20) Old Poster (Fredbear) – In the Lucky Stars Giftshop at the Daycare.
21) Glamrock Freddy Figure – In one of the party rooms at the Daycare.
22) Plush Baby – In one of the party rooms at the Daycare.
23) Freddy Mask – As soon as you enter the Daycare Theater, go behind the counter to your left and head to the back.
24) Frozen Chica Treat – Directly in front of the theater stage.
25) Golden Moon – Next to the Balloon Boy arcade game.
26) Roxy Name Shirt – In the dining area to the left of the giant Monty’s Golf display.
27) Frozen Monty Treat – Behind a grass cutout in the Monty Golf lobby.
28) Glam Monty Figure – Behind the Chica cutout in the Monty Golf lobby.
29) Golden Sun – In the lighthouse at Foxy’s Cove.
30) Moon Plush – Go behind the ship at Foxy’s Cove.
31) Chica Magnet – From the Cove, head up the escalator and go left down the hall to find the dimly lit Bakery (between the Cove and Monty Golf). Once in, head to the top left corner to find the present behind a stall.
32) Monty Magnet – Near the patrolling security bot in the Bakery itself.
33) Hoodie – In the very back room of the Bakery.
34) Monty Pinata – in the check-in booth on the bottom floor of the atrium.
35) Pinata – Enter the kitchen area of the ice cream stall and look for a door across from the chef bot. It’s under a bunch of pizza boxes.
36) Freddy Upgrade – On a table near the vent that leads to the loading dock. Outside the ice cream stall.
37) Freddy face Shirt – Near the service elevator behind the ice cream shop.
38) Space Freddy Keychain – On top of the small staircase on the left side of the Fazer Blast lobby.
39) Freddy Pinata – Crouch under the counter on the right side of the Fazer Blast lobby.
40) Roxy Mask – On top of a metal staircase in the lower floor of the Roxy Raceway lobby. Where Freddy loses power.
41) Frozen Roxy Treat – in the top right corner from the last collectible. Near a generator.
42) Roxy Balloon – In a giant container on the top floor of the Roxy Raceway lobby.
43) Fizzy Faz (Monty) – In the El Chip kitchen.
44) Chica Balloon – In the bathroom of the Super Star-cade where the bot is patrolling.
45) Monty Mask – On one of the gift shelves in the Super Star-cade gift shop (where Roxy and Monty were hunting you.)
46) Frozen freddy Treat – At the end of the long gift shop corridor near the last collectible.
47) Fizzy Faz (Freddy) – After dropping down the vent to the loading dock, enter the right room.
48) Freddy magnet – Found in the offices just before the loading dock security office. Under a table.
49) Golden Chica – To the right of the loading dock cafeteria.
50) Glam Roxy Plush – Go to where Vanny catches you in the laundry area. Between the laundry room itself and the maintenance tunnel is another room with the present.
51) Old Poster (Spring Bonnie) – In the back of the blue lit room near the laundry area.
52) Star Shirt – In one of the loading bay showers.
53) Old Poster (Fredbear on the phone) – On a table after shattering Chica and escaping from her.
54) Nightmare Plush – In a side room in parts and service. In the endo hallway.
55) Glam Roxy Figure – In one of the holding cells to the right of where you upgrade Freddy.
56) Four Block Shirt – Near Roxy’s service elevator.
57) Go Kart – Near hole 17 in Monty’s Golf.
58) Tragedy Mask – In the tower at the Monty’s Golf ball pit.
59) Flashlight Battery Upgrade – In the very far room of the Monty’s Golf service hall. Near the security office.
60) Space Roxy Keychain – In the room just outside the Fazer Blast security office.
61) Space Chica Keychain – In the Fazer Blast bathrooms.
62) Freddy Balloon – Between the chairs where a bot tells you the Fazer Blast rules.
63) Old Poster (Black & White) (MISSABLE!) – Behind the red zone flag in Fazer Blast.
64) Bonnie Plush – Near the center lanes at Bonnie Bowling. In the corner of a staircase.
65) Golden Monty – In the very bottom area of Bonnie Bowling.
66) Freddy Icon Shirt – On the side of a shipping container in the area just after Freddy losing power.
67) El Chip Pinata – In the same area as the last collectible is a long hall filled with bots. Enter the first room on your right.
68) Glam Chica Figure – Enter the last room on the right in the same area as the last collectible.
69) Space Monty Keychain – In the Roxy Raceway info booth.
70) Fizzy Faz (Roxy) On top of the stairs behind the kart we need to fix.
71) Freddy Upgrade – Enter the last garage in the raceway and enter the room to the right.
72) Glam Monty Plush – Under the left-most staircase of the West Arcade.
73) Chica Magnet – Inside the last karaoke booth on the top floor of the arcade.
74) Monty Balloon – After escaping Roxy, enter the red door across from where you exit her arena.
75) Roxy Pinata – On top of the staircase in the salon.
76) Roxy Magnet – Back right corner of the salon itself.
77) Shoes – In the very back room of the salon.
If you want to see new guides, check here: