Welcome to our Freedom Planet 2 Time Capsules guide. In this guide we’ll show you how to get all Time Capsules. It’ll be simple and quick detailed.
Freedom Planet 2 Time Capsules
In this guide we’ll show you how to get all Time Capsules!
You have to head to Adventure Square for the first and most easy Time Capsule.
Over there you have to head where there are 2 Statues. One is complete and the other one is broken.
Head inside, then once there go to the second floor. Next to the 2 statues of dragons there will be a Time Capsule. Just pick it up don’t be shy!
The others Time Capsules can be obtained only via Battle Sphere/Arena Mode.
You better be ready to take up on this challenge, it might be hard but at the end you’ll have the Time Capsules.
About Freedom Planet 2
Join the heroes of Avalice as they face their greatest challenge yet! An ancient terror has emerged from the depths of the ocean. Merga, a water dragon from Avalice’s oldest and deadliest war, has been freed from her crystal prison as a consequence of the Kingdom Stone’s destruction. War is imminent once again, but this time, the heroes are split between sides. As friendships are tested, will the girls stand united when Bakunawa rises?
- Four playable characters available from the start, each with her own unique fighting style: Lilac the Dragon (Speed Type), Carol the Wildcat (Brawler Type), Milla the Hound (Explorer Type), and Neera the Frost Knight (Power Type).
- Explore the world of Avalice in Adventure mode. Travel through a sprawling world map filled with treasures, landmarks, and over 100 unique animal NPCs to interact with and catalog.
- Dive straight into the action with Classic Mode. Accessible after completing Adventure mode once, this streamlined navigation screen gives you quick access to stages and other important features without the need for travelling.
- Test your fighting skills in the Battlesphere arena. Once reached, the Battlesphere hosts a variety of challenges featuring enemies and bosses you’ve previously encountered, along with brand new surprises!
- Parry enemy attacks with the new Guard button. If timing’s not your thing, an Auto Guard option in the Assist settings makes your character automatically guard against attacks if possible.