Hitman 2, Miami The Finish Line Stories
Pretty in Pink Walkthrough
- Take an instant left, down the stairs, and go towards the museum.
- Walk past the entrance, and around the side. Go past the first parking sign and keep walking around the building until you see the second parking sign and go down the stairs.
- Next to the vending machine, you will find the flamingo on the phone. Listen to the conversation until it is over, this will start the story.
- After he hangs up, approach him.
- He will ask you to go get his keys. Go down the corridor, pick up the keys next to the shirtless man, and walk back to the flamingo and give him the keys.
- Follow him to his car where he will grab the incriminating documents.
- Follow him from his car back to the vending machine and then subdue him. Dump his body in the dumpster by the handicapped spots in the parking garage.
- Put on the costume, go back and pick up the flamingo’s belongings (especially the incriminating documents), and then go back up the stairs that you came from.
- Once you get to the top of the stairs, take a right through the grass. Keep going past the security and go through the tunnel.
- Once you’re on the other side, you will see the pink motel.
- Show the guard the documents when he asks and he will let you in. This will complete the Pretty in Pink story.
- Wait on Sierra Knox (this will take a few minutes).
- Once she gets there, approach her and begin talking, then follow her to the meeting spot by the van.
- Give her the documents when she asks for them.
- Once she moves towards the elevator to burn them, kick her down the elevator to kill her.
- Then walk back out unnoticed.
Congratulations! Hitman 2 Pretty in Pink mission is completed.
The Finish Line Assassination Help
There are 18 different ways to assassinate your enemies in The Finish Line mission in Hitman 2. Below are some helpful tips to accomplishing all of them!
1. The Man and the Sea:
Shoot the hook off of the fish trophy on the pier and hit Knox when he is walking by.
2. Better Burn Up Than Fade Away:
Completed in The Triumph Story
3. The Message:
Grab the USB drive from Knox’s office and use it to disable the satellite dish. When Knox comes to fix it, push him off the ledge.
4. Under the Sea:
Shoot the hanging shark in the aquarium of the museum when Robert Knox walks underneath it so that it falls on his head and kills him
5. Pink Menace:
Completed in the Pretty in Pink Story.
6. Hot Shot:
Get a nitrous bottle from one of the garage’s and pour it in the Chili Bottles in the bar. Disqualify Sierra from the race, dress as her competition, and challenge her to a chili shot competition.
7. The Florida Diet:
Serve Knox position when he comes to the Florida Man’s food stand. Make sure that you have the kind of poison that will kill him.
8. Don’t Drink and Drive:
Poison the trophy at Sierra Knox’s awards ceremony.
9. Explosive Liaisons:
Steal the bomb from the security office’s safe right by the welcome entrance and then plant it on Sierra’s car (follow the A Perfect Machine Story). Go back to the spawn point and use the payphone to set a meeting with Robert Knox and at the meeting give him the remote detonator.
10. External Combustion Engine:
Completed in Turbo Charged Story.
11. Ocular Administration:
Put some poison in Knox’s eyedrops, and when he uses them he will die.
12. Wheel of Misfortune:
Completed in the A Perfect Machine Story.
13. Victim Overdose:
Make the medic give Sierra too many vitamins when she comes in for her booster.
14. Doctor 47:
Completed in Intravenous Story.
15. Days of Thunder:
Equip a remote explosive before starting the mission. Follow the A Perfect Machine story and instead of loosening the tire, plant an explosive.
16. The Tree Falls on the Apple:
When Robert Knox comes next to the satellite dish, push him off the edge when he says Sierra’s name. This can be completed along with “The Message.”
17. Moving Target:
Bring a sniper rifle into the mission. Set up on one of the overpasses and shoot Sierra.
18. Paranoid Android:
Completed in The New Army Story.