Hitman 2, Miami The Finish Line Stories
Turbo Charged Walkthrough
- Take an instant left and go through the tunnel and walk towards the museum.
- Walk up to the museum and enter it. After entering, go right at the help desk and walk towards the back of the room to the cars.
- By the racecar, you should see 2 guys talking. Listen in to their conversation to start the story.
- Face the car and go left to the employee area, where you should find an engineer disguise right as you enter. Put it on.
- Go back by the car to the opposite side and enter where the guard is. Go right as you pass the guard and keep walking to your right and through the door at the end of the room.
- You should see a shelf once you go through the room. Walk up to it and pick up the screwdriver. Conceal it and walk back to the car.
- Go behind the car and towards the right and go into the employee area.
- Go left and you should see a door on the right side of the wall. Go through that into the warehouse area.
- Take a left after going through the door, then an almost immediate right and go all the way to the shelf. Grab the Octane Booster from the shelf. Conceal it and walk back to the car.
- Sabotage the car with the screwdriver and then put the Octane Booster in the engine, this will complete the Turbo Charged story.
- Sit in the car and wait for the engineer to notice it is not working. He will prompt you to start the engine. After it doesn’t work, he will call Knox. Sit in the car and wait for Knox to come.
- Once he comes, he will examine the car and prompt you to start it. On the third prompt, it will explode.
- After it explodes, leave the car, walk down the stairs and go right. This will take you back to where you left your original disguise. Put it back on, then go back to the car area and walk out of the museum. (This may only be necessary if they are suspicious of you.)
- Then walk out of the museum unnoticed.
Congratulations! Hitman 2 Turbo Charged mission is completed.
The Finish Line Assassination Help
There are 18 different ways to assassinate your enemies in The Finish Line mission in Hitman 2. Below are some helpful tips to accomplishing all of them!
1. The Man and the Sea:
Shoot the hook off of the fish trophy on the pier and hit Knox when he is walking by.
2. Better Burn Up Than Fade Away:
Completed in The Triumph Story
3. The Message:
Grab the USB drive from Knox’s office and use it to disable the satellite dish. When Knox comes to fix it, push him off the ledge.
4. Under the Sea:
Shoot the hanging shark in the aquarium of the museum when Robert Knox walks underneath it so that it falls on his head and kills him
5. Pink Menace:
Completed in the Pretty in Pink Story.
6. Hot Shot:
Get a nitrous bottle from one of the garage’s and pour it in the Chili Bottles in the bar. Disqualify Sierra from the race, dress as her competition, and challenge her to a chili shot competition.
7. The Florida Diet:
Serve Knox position when he comes to the Florida Man’s food stand. Make sure that you have the kind of poison that will kill him.
8. Don’t Drink and Drive:
Poison the trophy at Sierra Knox’s awards ceremony.
9. Explosive Liaisons:
Steal the bomb from the security office’s safe right by the welcome entrance and then plant it on Sierra’s car (follow the A Perfect Machine Story). Go back to the spawn point and use the payphone to set a meeting with Robert Knox and at the meeting give him the remote detonator.
10. External Combustion Engine:
Completed in Turbo Charged Story.
11. Ocular Administration:
Put some poison in Knox’s eyedrops, and when he uses them he will die.
12. Wheel of Misfortune:
Completed in the A Perfect Machine Story.
13. Victim Overdose:
Make the medic give Sierra too many vitamins when she comes in for her booster.
14. Doctor 47:
Completed in Intravenous Story.
15. Days of Thunder:
Equip a remote explosive before starting the mission. Follow the A Perfect Machine story and instead of loosening the tire, plant an explosive.
16. The Tree Falls on the Apple:
When Robert Knox comes next to the satellite dish, push him off the edge when he says Sierra’s name. This can be completed along with “The Message.”
17. Moving Target:
Bring a sniper rifle into the mission. Set up on one of the overpasses and shoot Sierra.
18. Paranoid Android:
Completed in The New Army Story.